Clear All

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Trying out a Milanese mesh on this one.

Comment

Shamelessly copycatting.

Ben

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION], I'm not sure it counts as copycatting when you had the watch first...

Comment

Your posting about it yesterday did motivate me to dig it out of the ol' watch drawer, tho.
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              Your posting about it yesterday did motivate me to dig it out of the ol' watch drawer, tho.
              Well then, I'll take it. You usually keep it on the stock strap?

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                Well then, I'll take it. You usually keep it on the stock strap?
                Yeah, usually. It's junky even as far as cheap rubber/resin/silicone straps go but I think the goofy dive tables are kinda neat. Might pick up the OEM bracelet at some point.
                Ben

Comment

Wearing this today. Seiko solar pilot. Not a current pic.

Comment

Older EcoDrive on a leather NATO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Visiting with the wife's family so it's 1 week, 1 watch for me. Easy choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
                        Wearing this today. Seiko solar pilot. Not a current pic.

Every time I see this chrono, I wonder why I don't have one.

Comment

Got this over a year ago but never wear it... almost forgot I owned it....

(Also wore new S&M jacket and shirt back to the office to play a little game of "See if coworkers notice that I am dressed differently than I was when I left for lunch." No one noticed.)
                          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Got this over a year ago but never wear it... almost forgot I owned it....

(Also wore new S&M jacket and shirt back to the office to play a little game of "See if coworkers notice that I am dressed differently than I was when I left for lunch." No one noticed.)
                            That is the cw that tempts me most. Nice look

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Beefy flannel with heavy duty watch strap seemed about right for a cold winter day. Trying my hand at some new angles.
                              Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                                Every time I see this chrono, I wonder why I don't have one.
                                I like it a lot. Some think the dial is too busy, but I've always been a fan of the Flightmaster type line of watches.

Comment

Working...
                                X