Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently I only save snaps of my Speedy, so just a quick elevator snap of my SD4k, which dominates my wrist time, especially in the hot, humid summer. On the rare occasion I start wondering if I should have gotten something else as my first big boy watch, a glance down at my wrist alleviates it quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wearing my Seiko 5 today

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
        I think that the blue model is my favorite of the EF503s. Are those still available?
        It's definitely a looker although it is very hard to find. I got extremely lucky winning a bid on ebay for around $65 after shipping from China. The black is the easiest to find, white is harder and I would say the blue is a little bit harder to find than the white.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
          I also swapped the bezel insert for a planet ocean insert.
          Interesting! There are bezel inserts for Casio watches? I know about the huge modding community for Seiko watches, but I didn't realize that people were making parts for Casios as well.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
            Thanks. It is way more comfortable too. I also swapped the bezel insert for a planet ocean insert. Two easy changes that make the watch a lot better.
            Good idea on the bezel insert. I may do the same. I saw a few on Amazon; do you happen to have a link or specifications on the one that you used?

Thanks!
            We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Interesting! There are bezel inserts for Casio watches? I know about the huge modding community for Seiko watches, but I didn't realize that people were making parts for Casios as well.
              http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/new...es-628307.html

The MDV106 has spawned quite a following.

Comment

Predictably, the Seamaster is on the wrist again.
                Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

It is actually a stock 45mm planet ocean bezel. Just happens to fit. Mine isn't oem, it's a replica so it was about $20 on ebay

Comment

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION]- the IwC is the new mark 18 le petit price edition. I got it from the IwC boutique in Las Vegas. It's 40mm and still a bit too large for my tiny wrists. There was only one more watch the boutique had that was small enough for my wrists.
                    This is what I wore today - reduced speedy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My father' (RIP) old Omega Constellation (cica 1960') Badly needs a service and a new strap. Apologies for the crappy pic. A very precious item to me.

Comment

Wearing my Orient Polaris GMT. Usually wear it on a darker strap, trying out a new one from C&B.

Really jealous of the Speedy's I'm seeing here. One of these days I'll have my own, definitely at the top of my list of watches I dream of.

Comment

Went with the Daniel Wellington on a NATO strap for casual Friday in the office.

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION] nice Seamaster. Easy to see why it gets lots of wrist time.

[MENTION=6812]RishiK[/MENTION] thanks for the info. Next time I'm in Vegas I may have to check out the boutique. Although that might be dangerous.

[MENTION=15657]Sand1982[/MENTION] nice vintage watch. Any plans to take it in for service and put a new strap on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today is my Seiko SNDC31 which pretty much rounds out my daily rotation, I have a few others that don't get so much wear and a few on my radar that I'm hoping to pick up this year but for now it's pretty much these three (black and blue EF-503 for those who didn't see may last two posts)

Comment

Wearing my Seiko SPC079 today (the photo is from yesterday, but we're doing a second day with this watch.) The Seiko came on a NATO strap, but is currently wearing a silver mesh bracelet. I'm not sure if the bracelet will stay; I'm thinking that a light brown leather band may work better, but we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Same watch different day

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X