Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] - I bought it off eBay 2 yrs ago. However, I did not do enough research before I bought it. I found out later that the movement is authentic, the watch dial has been repainted. The watch seems from the 60s and is 36mm in size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rainy morning so it's the Casio under gore-tex today.

Comment

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
        Rainy morning so it's the Casio under gore-tex today.

Good job matching the seconds hand and NATO strap to the rain shell
        Ben

Comment

New guy here. I have enjoyed reading the dappered articles for quite some time and figured I should register. I enjoy watches and have a small collection. Today I'm wearing one of my favorites, my trusty Omega Seamaster Professional Co-Axial. At the helm of my boat out doing some steelhead fishing.

Comment

Casio F-91W today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION]

Originally posted by RishiK View Post
              Casio F-91W today
              Hell yes. I had one of those a long time ago. Cheap, tells time, lots of functions

Comment

[MENTION=16086]drysideshooter[/MENTION] nice first entry.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=6812]RishiK[/MENTION] that Casio sure takes me back. I'm pretty sure I had that exact same watch back when I was 10 or 11. And that was a LONG time ago.

Comment

Been a minute since I've posted here, but finals week is over at last. Seamaster is on the Bond NATO and I'm really happy with it.

Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
                      Been a minute since I've posted here, but finals week is over at last. Seamaster is on the Bond NATO and I'm really happy with it.

Looks great on the nato!
                      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

[MENTION=14773]Token[/MENTION] Thanks man! Gives it a sporty look that I really like.
                        Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Weekender for the weekend....

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                          --Jason Isbell

Comment

[MENTION=13969]BillN[/MENTION] I do like my weekender. I hadn't worn it for a while and decided to put it on this weekend. Man I had forgotten how loud the tick is on that sucker! Still a nice watch and I enjoy wearing it, but it's shame Timex couldn't do something about the tick!

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                              [MENTION=13969]BillN[/MENTION] I do like my weekender. I hadn't worn it for a while and decided to put it on this weekend. Man I had forgotten how loud the tick is on that sucker! Still a nice watch and I enjoy wearing it, but it's shame Timex couldn't do something about the tick!
                              You might consider the Weekender Chrono. No audible tick from Timex's chronograph movements.
                              Ben

Comment

Vintage EBay pick up...super cheap mechanical.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                                Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                                --Jason Isbell

Comment

Working...
                                X