This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
    20mm width? Any chance it'll fit a 7.5" wrist? Been looking for a cheapie leather strap for my NY2300.
    20mm...ehh...maybe? It's a buck so you can play with moving the stud. Not all stores had them so it's a hunt.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by firemunkee View Post
      Thanks for the info! I have several FFF button stud straps, but at less than $1 it won't hurt to have a few more
      The leather isn't super high quality but it's a great beater strap

Comment

I bought one of those Michaels button studs and cut it down to 18mm wide. I think it was probably around 20mm originally. You can see it on my Seiko 5 with the sueded side facing out, second from the top. Today I'm wearing the Casio MDV-106 on a borrowed 20mm green strap. I have some 22mm straps coming for it. Unless you can't tell, I like cheap watches. Unfortunately the Seiko and the Citizen are both a little sick. The Seiko needs to be regulated which I'm trying to do myself, and the Citizen has a broken day function which I'm hoping will get fixed under warranty.

[img]

Comment

Birthday gift--needed a good beater watch. Clockwork Synergy Nato Strap:

Any recs for a leather strap you think would work well with this?

(and apologies for the giant pic and arm hair close up haha)

Comment

Originally posted by DapperedHoo View Post
            Birthday gift--needed a good beater watch. Clockwork Synergy Nato Strap:

Any recs for a leather strap you think would work well with this?

(and apologies for the giant pic and arm hair close up haha)
            In general, I have been happy with geckota. Of course hadley roma is decent. A lot depends on your pride range.

Comment

60s Omega Seamaster today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION]. Should have been more specific--looking for a leather nato strap. Clockwork Synergy sells some but with varying reviews on Amazon. Didn't know if anyone has experience with their leather natos or others.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION]. Should have been more specific--looking for a leather nato strap. Clockwork Synergy sells some but with varying reviews on Amazon. Didn't know if anyone has experience with their leather natos or others.
                  Ah, not me. The only leather nato I have used is from cheapestnatostraps.com and I like them well enough for the money.

Comment

[MENTION=12077]DapperedHoo[/MENTION]

Crown & Buckle has a good selection of NATOs that might be worth checking out.
                    Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

I've been happy with my Clockwork Synergy leather NATO, FWIW.

Ben

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] & [MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION]--will check out both sites for sure.

Thanks Ben for the pic as well. Do you remember if that was the worn brown color you got: https://www.amazon.com/Clockwork-Syn...BAU&th=1&psc=1

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] & [MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION]--will check out both sites for sure.

Thanks Ben for the pic as well. Do you remember if that was the worn brown color you got: https://www.amazon.com/Clockwork-Syn...BAU&th=1&psc=1
                          My Amazon history says it is "worn brown."
                          Ben

Comment

great, thanks for the quick reply Ben.

Comment

Meanwhile I'm wearing something a bit different. Gold Weekender on Hirsch strap.

Ben

Comment

[MENTION=6812]RishiK[/MENTION] I do like the look of that vintage Omega. Can you share any background on it? Year, sizing, etc?

[MENTION=12077]DapperedHoo[/MENTION] I do not have a leather NATO from Clockwork Synergy, but I do have a standard/regular leather strap that I purchased from them. 6mos in, the strap is still functioning well and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again. I have no affiliation with the company BTW. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X