Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skx007 (I think that's the model) for casual Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

Skx007 (I think that's the model) for casual Friday.

I believe the 007 is the black one and the 009 is the Pepsi one. But nice watch regardless!

Comment

Avert your eyes, [MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION]!

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
          Lately I've been wearing the same 3-4 watches on rotation - Tintin during the day, one of my tritium watches at night (Deep Blue Daynight T100 or L.L. Bean field watch), and a Timex Ironman 50 Lap at the gym.
          Have a falling out with the AT that had been getting so much play?

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
            Have a falling out with the AT that had been getting so much play?
            Nah I've just been really feeling my Tintin recently.
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
              Avert your eyes, [MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION]!
              lol!

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                Nah I've just been really feeling my Tintin recently.
                And with good reason. It's a beauty.

Comment

With all the speedy love here lately I felt he need to break out mine today.

Comment

Trusty Tissot PR-100 I got from my bride to be about four years ago. My first automatic watch and really my first dress watch. I own much more expensive watches now, but this is still my favorite.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Paddington View Post
                      Trusty Tissot PR-100 I got from my bride to be about four years ago. My first automatic watch and really my first dress watch. I own much more expensive watches now, but this is still my favorite.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                      I almost bought that in blue. Really wish I could see it in person though.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                        I almost bought that in blue. Really wish I could see it in person though.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
                        I love the one with the gray dial. This one has the silver dial with brown alligator band--almost identical to the Allen Edmonds dark chili color. Not sure if they still make it. My wrist is about 7" around (I think), and the watch is 38mm. It is a little thicker than the slimmer dress watches (i.e. my 38mm Hamilton Intramatic), but nowhere nearly as thick as the oversized dive watches I see everyone wearing these days. It is very subtle, and I regularly wear it to court with a suit and have no trouble with my cuff. The band is 19mm at the lugs and tapers to 18mm, so not too thick at all. It keeps time very well, only gaining a few seconds per day if you wear it every day. My only complaint is the power reserve is actually closer to about 24 hours than the 38 or whatever this watch is supposed to be. I think the new ones have the Powermatic 80 that lasts up to 80 hours, but as I said, this is an older model.

Comment

Casio edifice on a clockwork synergy strap for casual Friday in the office.

Comment

What watch I wore today

SARB017 on a C&B NATO. Have a new display case for my watches coming in from Amazon. Will finally post a shot of the entire collection later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                              SARB017 on a C&B NATO. Have a new display case for my watches coming in from Amazon. Will finally post a shot of the entire collection later today.

I love this watch. I'm not in a position to drop thousands on a grail watch, and don't know that it will ever be a priority, so I have been eyeing this model longingly for a while.
                              Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                              Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                              --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post

Love the color combo. Looking forward to the collection shot!

Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Working...
                                X