Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At the airport about to head down to SC for six days. Decided to bring my CW trident along.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
      At the airport about to head down to SC for six days. Decided to bring my CW trident along.
      Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Orient Mako II on a gorgeous fall afternoon.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
        Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
        --Jason Isbell

Comment

Got two NATO straps in today! Unfortunately the Crown and Buckle heavy duty strap was a little too beefy for my wrist, but this one will do the trick while I'm waiting for my exchange. First shot is nicely lit; second one isn't so great, but it shows the positive effects the PolyWatch had on the crystal surface.

Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
            Got two NATO straps in today! Unfortunately the Crown and Buckle heavy duty strap was a little too beefy for my wrist, but this one will do the trick while I'm waiting for my exchange. First shot is nicely lit; second one isn't so great, but it shows the positive effects the PolyWatch had on the crystal surface.

awesome, the strap goes great with the watch
            Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

I agree

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tag Heuer Kirium F1.

This was my very first higher end watch purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

Tag Heuer Kirium F1.

This was my very first higher end watch purchase.

you always remember your first...

Comment

Seiko sgeh47p1 on a Martu leather strap

Comment

Idvsego: love that strap with your Seiko!

B&R today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
                        Orient Mako II on a gorgeous fall afternoon.

Interesting, it looks like they changed the font of the numeral indices from the original Mako. Not sure if you're familiar with the gen I, but does the gen II have a slightly "puffier" font, or is that just the angle of the picture? Either way, looks fantastic on that strap. I'm working on my stitching in the hope of making something similar for my Pepsi Mako.

Comment

Originally posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
                          Interesting, it looks like they changed the font of the numeral indices from the original Mako. Not sure if you're familiar with the gen I, but does the gen II have a slightly "puffier" font, or is that just the angle of the picture? Either way, looks fantastic on that strap. I'm working on my stitching in the hope of making something similar for my Pepsi Mako.
                          Not certain, but I think it's probably the angle based on a quick google image search. The strap is Clockwork Synergy, and it's very comfortable. Quite pleased with it.
                          Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                          --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
                            . . . does the gen II have a slightly "puffier" font, or is that just the angle of the picture?
                            FWIW, I think they added a lot more lume to the indices for Gen II, and the extra paint could make it look puffy.

Comment

Tintin still getting most of my wrist time lately. Recycled pic.

Lately I've been wearing the same 3-4 watches on rotation - Tintin during the day, one of my tritium watches at night (Deep Blue Daynight T100 or L.L. Bean field watch), and a Timex Ironman 50 Lap at the gym.
                              Last edited by LesserBlackDog; November 18, 2016, 02:10 PM.
                              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                                Tintin still getting most of my wrist time lately. Recycled pic.

Lately I've been wearing the same 3-4 watches on rotation - Tintin during the day, one of my tritium watches at night (Deep Blue Daynight T100 or L.L. Bean field watch), and a Timex Ironman 50 Lap at the gym.
                                I have kind of established a solid rotation too.

one of these 3 during the day m-f: Hamilton field, Obris Morgan diver, Seiko SARB033
                                one of these on the weekend: Obris Morgan, Nezumi chrono
                                and always either my weekender or expedition scout at night

Comment

Working...
                                X