This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
    Right? I made the mistake of checking their facebook page and saw a bunch of people's wrist shots. SARB033 is great a great one, it's like the little brother to the SBGR083 I have.
    ugh, that is the one I really want but $$. perfect size for me. I am hoping the SARB works out. Going to do some strap swapping and get some watches posted tonight I think, try and get there.

Comment

Might as well contribute a photo. Well loved, and increasingly hard to find, Orient Mako in blue today.

Comment

Tag Heuer F1 for casual Friday.

[MENTION=15577]Rawfull[/MENTION] love the colour combo on the face of your watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hamilton catching some rays in traffic today...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

I wore my Hamilton as well today.

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
              I wore my Hamilton as well today.

Jinx, you owe me a soda.

Comment

Me three

Ben

Comment

Me thinks I need to add a Hamilton watch to my collection...

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                    Me thinks I need to add a Hamilton watch to my collection...
                    A lot of great designs. I am trying not to double up on makers but a jazzmaster or seamaster would look good next to my field.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Been playing around with a bunch of different straps for this one all weekend. Think I've settled on this one for now.

Comment

Speedy Sunday

Ben

Comment

I swapped this old fossil from its bracelet to this crown and buckle. It's a chunky watch that has a surprisingly solid bracelet. Solid end links and all. But I wanted to change it up. Now I just needs a battery

Then swapped to my Aegis. Yeah, the date is wrong but I was lazy today. It's Sunday, shoot me.

Comment

CW

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMMHcruAcxD/

Comment

Nice. Liking the green bezel on the CW [MENTION=11797]devastitis[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                                Nice. Liking the green bezel on the CW [MENTION=11797]devastitis[/MENTION]
                                Thanks! I went shell color #8 strap to match the boots, and the green laces on the boots to match the green bezel. One of my favorite combos.

Comment

Working...
                                X