Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION]I'm all for the leather NATO as well.

Just got this guy in the mail yesterday. Immediately threw my go to military green NATO on it.

PS - I really don't like Tapatalk since the update. Ads everywhere and can't seem to resize pics anymore. Anyone know of a good alternative?

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
      PS - I really don't like Tapatalk since the update. Ads everywhere and can't seem to resize pics anymore. Anyone know of a good alternative?
      I've always used Chrome and the "request desktop site" function. I don't usually care for mobile optimized versions of websites TBH.
      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        I've always used Chrome and the "request desktop site" function. I don't usually care for mobile optimized versions of websites TBH.
        I'll try this. One of the main draws of the app for me was how painless it was to add photos direct from your camera roll and resize them.

Comment

This ^^ It used to make it so easy to post pics. Now it's a giant pain.

On the topic of the thread though nice watch. Can you share a bit about it?

Comment

It's the S.4 Kosmos from Vratislavia Conceptum. They're a small polish company that makes small batch project watches. I'm not 100% sure but I think it was [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] who pointed me towards them? It's got some pretty clear design choices similar to a Speedmaster which I like. Helps me scratch that speedy itch without breaking the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
              This ^^ It used to make it so easy to post pics. Now it's a giant pain.

On the topic of the thread though nice watch. Can you share a bit about it?

Really? This is what I see when I tap reply:

You just tap the photo icon, browse to your gallery, pick your photo, and it uploads.

I have version 6.1.5 for reference.

Comment

I've got 6.2.2 and it's still easy to post pics. But they removed the ability to resize them. So they auto post at the size the photo is taken which sucks if your camera take high res shots.

Comment

I've got 6.2.2 and it's still easy to post pics. But they removed the ability to resize them. So they auto post at the size the photo is taken which sucks if your camera take high res shots.
                  Gotcha, makes sense. I never used to upload pics via Tapatalk since I browse on a desktop most of the time. Some forums (watchuseek for example) autosize obnoxiously large images.

Comment

Ok, I was making reference more to the fact that I can no longer decide what size of pic to post (as others have mentioned). So I was in error in stating that it was a pain. But that aside, I do still find the app useful for general forum surfing.

Comment

Seiko Cocktail time on brown Worn & Wound leather strap. Forgot to wear my wedding ring today, oops. But this was part of my gift purchased for the wedding day outfit so it's a fair enough memento.

Comment

It's the S.4 Kosmos from Vratislavia Conceptum. They're a small polish company that makes small batch project watches. I'm not 100% sure but I think it was [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] who pointed me towards them? It's got some pretty clear design choices similar to a Speedmaster which I like. Helps me scratch that speedy itch without breaking the bank.
                        was probably me. I am a fan. I want the brown "youngtimer" but havent gone for it. I like the oddball color schemes it seems.

Comment

What watch I wore today

Ooh a cocktail time. Beautiful watch, Seiko's SARB line is very impressive for the price point. Don't think I will ever part with my SARB017.

Yeah, the youngtimer looks pretty cool, after seeing a couple of wrist shots of it out there I've started to wish I had sprung for that one. I did get the sport as well and so far I'm digging it, debating on keeping it or giving it as a gift to my brother who's just starting to get into watches.

Comment

Hamilton Intramatic on a B and R Bands honey gator strap

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Ooh a cocktail time. Beautiful watch, Seiko's SARB line is very impressive for the price point. Don't think I will ever part with my SARB017.

Yeah, the youngtimer looks pretty cool, after seeing a couple of wrist shots of it out there I've started to wish I had sprung for that one. I did get the sport as well and so far I'm digging it, debating on keeping it or giving it as a gift to my brother who's just starting to get into watches.

I have avoided all shots of the youngtimer. I dont need any incentive to spend more money on watches. as it is, I am about to round up some of the ones that dont get as much wear and try to sell them all so I can pick up a SARB033.

Comment

Right? I made the mistake of checking their facebook page and saw a bunch of people's wrist shots. SARB033 is great a great one, it's like the little brother to the SBGR083 I have.

Comment

Working...
                                X