• Show
Clear All

• minty007
    replied
    Old school Fortis Tuxedo sport

Leave a comment:

• motosacto
    replied
    Another retro vibe - new acquisition for me - Rado Captain Cook MKII. This is a little watch - only 36mm across,
    which I am digging these days. I need to resize the beads-of-rice bracelet it came with, so I'm rocking it with a
    black tropical strap.

Leave a comment:

• andrewrg
    replied
    Retro vibing with a Nixon Time Teller in gold

Leave a comment:

• motosacto
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    Nice Seamaster motosacto What is the size of the dial?
    It clocks out at 35mm with my caliper. I’ve become a fan of watches in the 35mm range. This turns out to be a fairly rare model - CK14710. Features I like are time-only, a nice Seamaster medallion on the back, integrated lug taper, and a clean dial. It’s not quite a field dial, but it’s close.

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Nice Seamaster motosacto What is the size of the dial?

Leave a comment:

• motosacto
    replied
    Weekending it with my Seamaster on a green tropical strap

Leave a comment:

• TheJasonaissance
    replied
    https://imgur.com/a/GFmOYV8
    I put a leather strap back on the vintage this morning.

Leave a comment:

• minty007
    replied
    The sand dial on the Nodus Contrail

Leave a comment:

• Arête
    replied

My "work from home today and work out in the garage this afternoon" watch.

Leave a comment:

• minty007
    replied
    The sun is shining, so a good day for one of the Seiko Solars

Leave a comment:

• motosacto
    replied
    I think the Omega Globemaster is an underrated watch. Playing mine against "dress watch" type by putting it on a NATO and using it as a daily driver.

Leave a comment:

• Arête
    replied
    DocDave Yeah I sold it near the beginning of the pandemic. It really was (and is) probably my favorite watch but I wasn’t a big fan of the Rolex “vibes” that it gave off to others. I think Rolex is such a fantastic brand but I don’t like how (the majority of) society views it as an image of success, especially the Sub Date. I’m thinking about getting one of the new speedy pros sometime this year, so it can fly a little more under the radar :-)

Leave a comment:

• DocDave
    replied
    Now you're making me feel guilty Arête . My sub hasn't been worn very much since the pandemic hit. What happened to yours when you say "back when I had a sub..."

Leave a comment:

• Arête
    replied
    Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    kongmw I need to take a lesson from you. Wear one watch during the day and a different watch at night. I tend to wear just one watch over and over again.
    I usually do the same! But only because my normal day watch is a Nomos without lume, and I like to have something that lumes at night (as of now, my g shock). Back when I had a Submariner I wore it day and night.

Leave a comment:

• Arête
    replied
    My new Casio G 5000 (my nice beater!)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X