This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
    Agree to disagree on that one. I've never been a fan of the PO or Diver models, but the Aqua Terras were what drew me to Omegas initially and the new 300s are pretty interesting. Just not sure they're necessarily 'must haves' like a Speedy is for me. YMMV obviously.
    For sure! I'd definitely agree with that; luck just brought me a Seamaster that I am very happy with, and hopefully will be joined by a Speedy at some point. But in this case I was being cheeky and trying to bait [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] into an impulse buy!
    Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminado View Post
      For sure! I'd definitely agree with that; luck just brought me a Seamaster that I am very happy with, and hopefully will be joined by a Speedy at some point. But in this case I was being cheeky and trying to bait [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION] into an impulse buy!
      Your seamaster (vintage, if I recall) is something entirely different. I was more referring to current/recent models, which never really spoke to me. It's all about what the wearer likes in watches, within reason, hard to say you're going wrong with any of the above.

Comment

24 years old. I have only one piece watch"TISSOT"

Comment

Originally posted by cool_ss View Post
          Post it up!!

Comment

My next watch wishlist is Ω!

Comment

Today: Casio Edifice on a navy/pink/white NATO. Also wearing my AE Higgins Mills boots.

Comment

Originally posted by cool_ss View Post
                Go ahead and post it! We all start somewhere. I started being interested when I was 23 with a Seiko 5. Four years later and I've got a few watches that I can't imagine parting with.

I'm in the same boat as others in regards to the speedy/seamaster. I'm really drawn to the Speedy because of its history but the first watch that really drew me into omega was the Aqua Terra.

Also back to wearing the GS today.

Comment

SPC087 again today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                    Go ahead and post it! We all start somewhere. I started being interested when I was 23 with a Seiko 5. Four years later and I've got a few watches that I can't imagine parting with.

I'm in the same boat as others in regards to the speedy/seamaster. I'm really drawn to the Speedy because of its history but the first watch that really drew me into omega was the Aqua Terra.

Also back to wearing the GS today.

The finishing on your GS is absolutely amazing...
                    Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Thanks! The matte black dial adds a surprising amount of depth to the watch in person. Watch is a magnet for thumbprints though!

Comment

Casual Friday so went with the ever dependable Casio today.

[MENTION=15709]cool_ss[/MENTION] post a shot of your watch. Would be great to see it.

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION] it is very tempting to start the research process for a Seamaster. Especially when I see so many nice pics here. But I'm still enjoying the Speedy very much st the moment. Tempting as it is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's back!
                          Duncan

Comment

Speedy Pro:

Comment

Omega Seamaster, as usual.

I've no intention of changing my daily wrist-wear in the near future, but I was thinking putting this beauty on a different strap for a while might spice things up. Any suggestions from all of you watch enthusiasts as far as what I might try?
                              Duncan

Comment

First time posting, but [MENTION=14682]Leanderthal[/MENTION] is a long time friend who has been teaching me. I've been collecting some items over the past several months and reading the forum regularly.

Jacket: thrifted Armani
                                Shirt: SM polo
                                Pants: JCF Sutton, herringbone
                                Shoes: Kenneth Cole, bought a long time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X