This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
    The 2-piece chromexcel strap I made for my Seamaster is holding up awesome as well. What weight leather did you use for this one?
    It's about 2mm thick. Not sure how that works out in weight.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

New watch day! Was looking to get a dressy white dialed watch. Fit the bill perfectly.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK6O9uejQfL/

Comment

Nice! I have C Ward trident on the way, not sure when it's going to ship though. Was originally up for pre order for end of August, they recently pushed it out to the end of September.

Comment

Submariner with black rubber strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by theotherbuerman View Post

Submariner with black rubber strap

You seem to be having a problem with your 9 o'clock index. The lume is floating around on top of the seconds hand....

I would recommend you send that in to an RSC for service... assuming it is real.
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              You seem to be having a problem with your 9 o'clock index. The lume is floating around on top of the seconds hand....

I would recommend you sent that in to an RSC for service... assuming it is real.
              Popped off a couple weeks ago. Somehow glued itself to the second hand. Doesn't affect the timing yet. Will fix soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                Nice! I have C Ward trident on the way, not sure when it's going to ship though. Was originally up for pre order for end of August, they recently pushed it out to the end of September.
                I think I may add a couple more to my nonexistent watch collection by the end of the year. Really want the red bezel one.

Comment

Originally posted by devastitis View Post
                  I think I may add a couple more to my nonexistent watch collection by the end of the year. Really want the red bezel one.
                  That's the one I'm getting

Comment

Originally posted by Rawfull View Post
                    That's the one I'm getting
                    Nice!! Are you getting the one with the white dial or black dial?

Comment

Here's my Citizen Eco-Drive World Perpetual on a NATO strap. It's a cool watch: it's solar powered so I don't have to worry about batteries or keeping a spring wound when not wearing it; it syncs with the radio transmitted world clock so it's always accurate; and it automatically adjusts based on any time zone in the world, which has been a nice feature on international business trips. Best feature is that it was my Dad's, who recently passed away.

Comment

[MENTION=11797]devastitis[/MENTION] black dial

[MENTION=15883]rmacneill[/MENTION] nice watch! Sorry to hear about your father

Comment

Vostok I picked up on eBay for cheap. The strap it came on was basically disentegrating, so it's on a leather NATO until I figure out what strap I want for this thing. Anyone know of an 18 mm bracelet that would work?

This thing is quirky as hell, but I think I really like it.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                          --Jason Isbell

Comment

Casio edifice for casual Friday at the office.

[MENTION=13969]BillN[/MENTION] I've had my eye on Vostok watched for a while now. Haven't gotten around to actually buying one yet. I do like the face and style of the one you're sporting though. Nice find.

Comment

1956 Longines dress watch. Manual. Sweep sub seconds.

Last edited by DandyLion; October 1, 2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Omega Speedmaster today.

Comment

Working...
                                X