This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex.C View Post

Wow, they have quite the selection, any experience with their leather straps?
    I haven't purchased a smooth leather strap from them, but the nappy one and suede one are both nice. The "Kvarsnø?" Swedish leather one I have is perforated like a driving glove - thick & comfortable.

Today's watch:

Comment

Finally cool enough to wear leather straps again!

Comment

Seiko AutomaticIMG_1457.jpg
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow, a lot of guys have really cool watches. I have been fond of watches not so long ago and I still don't know which ones to buy for every day.

Comment

If you want some excellent but affordable wristwatches, you should definitely check NIXON. They have some amazing pieces. I got one last year and I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by lidandom View Post
              Wow, a lot of guys have really cool watches. I have been fond of watches not so long ago and I still don't know which ones to buy for every day.
              I hope this forum likes copy and pasting rich text, here's a selection from the annual gift guide for watches

Dependable, good looking enough, and the type of thing you take with you on a quick trip or wear on the weekends when you’re knocking about, and don’t want to risk damage to a prized timepiece. If this thing does get a scratch in the crystal or somehow gets dropped in a lake and goes to hell? It won’t cause the tears to flow

Comment

Ratio shrouded Freediver my wife got me for Christmas.

Comment

Struggled to upload an image to the site... resorted back to imgur

Sub on NYE

Comment

kongmw and andrewrg those are some nice looking timepieces.

Comment

New for 2022 - SPB183 55th Anniversary LE

Mark

Comment

Working...
                      X