• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the SKX's turn for this week

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
      It's the SKX's turn for this week

The red stripe pairs nicely with the soda colors!

Comment

Breed chronograph on a ralleye strap. Not bad for less than $100

Comment

Ugh, I just impulse-purchased a Vostok Amphibia, so now I need to go day trade to offset the expense.

Comment

Actually thought more than once about letting this one go but it runs so much more accurate than the SKX lmao

Comment

I believe my last post attachment didn't work properly, but my new Vostok arrived today...

https://imgur.com/a/oO3qkPd

Comment

Despite the freezing temps, it always feels tropical when the office hibiscus decides to bloom . The Helson brasso on sharkskin...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Breaking my recent one watch per week run to celebrate the chinese new year

Comment

kongmw I need to take a lesson from you. Wear one watch during the day and a different watch at night. I tend to wear just one watch over and over again.

Comment

My new Casio G 5000 (my nice beater!)

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                        kongmw I need to take a lesson from you. Wear one watch during the day and a different watch at night. I tend to wear just one watch over and over again.
                        I usually do the same! But only because my normal day watch is a Nomos without lume, and I like to have something that lumes at night (as of now, my g shock). Back when I had a Submariner I wore it day and night.

Comment

Now you're making me feel guilty Arête . My sub hasn't been worn very much since the pandemic hit. What happened to yours when you say "back when I had a sub..."

Comment

DocDave Yeah I sold it near the beginning of the pandemic. It really was (and is) probably my favorite watch but I wasn’t a big fan of the Rolex “vibes” that it gave off to others. I think Rolex is such a fantastic brand but I don’t like how (the majority of) society views it as an image of success, especially the Sub Date. I’m thinking about getting one of the new speedy pros sometime this year, so it can fly a little more under the radar :-)

Comment

I think the Omega Globemaster is an underrated watch. Playing mine against "dress watch" type by putting it on a NATO and using it as a daily driver.

Mark

Comment

The sun is shining, so a good day for one of the Seiko Solars

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Working...
                                X