This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
    Giving this one some extra turns in the rotation while we bond - so far so good

I really do like the look of that watch. My watch rotation has really slowed since the pandemic. Viewing this thread though is inspiring me to get back on the watch wearing bandwagon...

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

I really do like the look of that watch. My watch rotation has really slowed since the pandemic. Viewing this thread though is inspiring me to get back on the watch wearing bandwagon...

I know what you mean... although my compulsive watch swapping has been reduced, now that I'm back in my office I'm still typically wearing at least a couple each day (day/evening). I've also taken the time to rediscover some straps that I haven't worn in a long time. After all the years I've been playing with watches, I'm still amazed at how different a watch can look on a variety of straps or bracelets...
      Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Old school today

Comment

So beautiful watches here, I adore them

Comment

The brasso Helson Shark today

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
              The brasso Helson Shark today

Looks fantastic! I love that dial color against the bronze case & bezel. I have a feeling a bronze diver is next on my list.

Comment

Working...
              X