This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlitos View Post

I feel like I would never tire of watching the seconds-hand so it’s thing at the top of each minute. Is it really cool on your wrist? Are you entertained?
    It's a versatile, great feeling watch on the wrist... but yes, I find a lot of entertainment just watching the second hand / minute change throughout the day. It always reminds me of special moments spent with my family while on vacation in Switzerland.
    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Had the new DOXA Sub on today. Really liking this one a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post

It's a versatile, great feeling watch on the wrist... but yes, I find a lot of entertainment just watching the second hand / minute change throughout the day. It always reminds me of special moments spent with my family while on vacation in Switzerland.
        I should pick one up, as a white-face, quartz everyday watch. Maybe with the red band. Fond memories of Interlaken and wandering around Alps as a youth. Thanks.

Comment

The Helson shark brasso on a tropic

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post

I should pick one up, as a white-face, quartz everyday watch. Maybe with the red band. Fond memories of Interlaken and wandering around Alps as a youth. Thanks.
            Red suits it well. Mondaine makes a good red strap that I picked up when I originally bought the watch. I also occasionally put it on this sharkskin:

Comment

Nice.

Happy Monday all!

Last edited by carlitos; July 13, 2020, 12:40 PM.

Comment

My GShock Carbon Core 2000. Won't let me post an attachment

Comment

Anyone else having trouble attaching photos? And is this Forum no longer in tapatalk?

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
                    Anyone else having trouble attaching photos? And is this Forum no longer in tapatalk?
                    Unfortunately, no more tapatalk since early May:

https://threads.dappered.com/forum/e...loud#post23597

I've had good luck with imgbb for free photo hosting.

Comment

Back to this one today

Comment

Cross-posting from the Recent Purchases thread, The Armoury x Anordain Model 1. Note to self, never 'import' a watch into the US again.

Comment

DOXA Searambler again this evening.

Comment

Cool lume shot castle

Comment

Replaced leather bands with a new mesh bracelet to make the Model 1 more summer-ready.

Comment

Giving this one some extra turns in the rotation while we bond - so far so good

Comment

Working...
                                X