Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



    Every time I get a hankering for a simple vintage Rolex like an Air King or Explorer, I remember I have this Seamaster. Rocking it today on a green tropic-style strap...
    Mark

    Comment


      Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      This wasn’t in your watch Collection post. Is this new?

      Comment


        Trying my Invicta Mod on the bracelet these days.

        Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
        Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
        --Jason Isbell

        Comment


          Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

          Comment


            BB GMT on Crown & Buckle perlon tonight

            Last edited by castle; May 18, 2020, 07:04 PM.

            Comment


              The crystal on my black dial Casio broke when my two year old dropped it on a tile floor. This is why I buy inexpensive watches. Anyway, I bought the white dial version to replace it. The black one seems to still be working so I'm going to look into getting the crystal replaced eventually. Strangely the tick on the white one seems to be slightly louder than my other two Casios. Not to the point of being annoying, but the difference is noticeable. I wonder if it will wear in and get as quiet as the other two Casios, which I've had for a few years now. You all should go get one of these as a beater. Dead simple and good looking, but forget about the bracelet because it's not nice. Only other downside is that the lume is pretty weak.
              https://www.amazon.com/Casio-Edifice.../dp/B07B9KBFPB
              https://www.amazon.com/Casio-Edifice.../dp/B079FXGDB6



              Comment


                Oops - wrong thread

                Comment


                  Field watch today

                  Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

                  Comment


                    Autodromo Group B Windup Edition on W&W ADPT Mai Tai

                    Comment


                      Desk-diving with the Oris Sixty-Five on perlon today

                      Comment


                        Jenny Caribbean 300 re-issue on Blushark nato strap. Love the bezel on this one, but have no idea how to read it.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by castle View Post
                          Jenny Caribbean 300 re-issue on Blushark nato strap. Love the bezel on this one, but have no idea how to read it.

                          I could have sworn this model was Jenny Caribbean 867-5309...

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by DocDave View Post

                            I could have sworn this model was Jenny Caribbean 867-5309...
                            The 867-5309 is a much too rare limited edition for me. Trying to keep it going with something different every day this week. Today is Oris Chronoris on cheap-o nato.

                            Comment


                              Weiss field watch with latte dial



                              I give up. I opened up an IMGUR account, downloaded the app and posted the image. But here, the image attachment window pops up bigger than my phone and every time I try to shrink it all the buttons and Url Fields hide ... this is on safari on iPhone. With tapatalk I could post this in 5 seconds using one thumb.

                              https://imgur.com/a/3EZYjtw

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                                Weiss field watch with latte dial



                                I give up. I opened up an IMGUR account, downloaded the app and posted the image. But here, the image attachment window pops up bigger than my phone and every time I try to shrink it all the buttons and Url Fields hide ... this is on safari on iPhone. With tapatalk I could post this in 5 seconds using one thumb.

                                https://imgur.com/a/3EZYjtw
                                I love these watches. How's the fit and finish compared to your other watches?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X