Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Terminado View Post
    [MENTION=12827]Rocco[/MENTION] [MENTION=12296]firemunkee[/MENTION] I definitely can't see either of those.
    [MENTION=13227]BuddingPT47[/MENTION] I guess there are a couple more options for photos from when I started... Nice watch too. Looks great with that fit.
    Nuts. I could see them on my browser at work, but I can't see them here on Tapatalk. Back to Dropbox I guess.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Terminado View Post
      [MENTION=12827]Rocco[/MENTION] [MENTION=12296]firemunkee[/MENTION] I definitely can't see either of those.
      That's strange, I can see it on the computer I used to create the post, and on my mobile broswer. I can't see [MENTION=12827]Rocco[/MENTION]'s picture. Too lazy to upload to another site; don't want to create yet another login for something (i.e. Tapatalk). Back to not uploading pictures I guess

      Comment


      • Originally posted by firemunkee View Post
        That's strange, I can see it on the computer I used to create the post, and on my mobile broswer. I can't see [MENTION=12827]Rocco[/MENTION]'s picture. Too lazy to upload to another site; don't want to create yet another login for something (i.e. Tapatalk). Back to not uploading pictures I guess
        If you use Threads a lot on your phone, Tapatalk is absolutely worth it; it makes browsing and uploading pics so easy. I browse Threads mostly at a desktop, that's why I use Dropbox or imgur to host photos.
        Last edited by Rocco; September 22nd, 2016, 09:54 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rocco View Post
          If you use Threads a lot on your phone, Tapatalk is absolutely worth it; it makes browsing and uploading pics so easy. I browse Threads mostly at a desktop, that's why I use Dropbox or imgur to host photos.
          +1 on this. I was avoiding the whole Taptalk deal too as it was just another app on my phone. But now that I've started sharing pics, Taptalk is definitely the way to go.

          Comment





          • Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Instagram: WoofOrWeft

            Comment


            • Wow. Nice watch [MENTION=14773]Token[/MENTION]. What's the background on that Speedy? I don't think I've seen one like that before.

              Comment


              • That's a Seamaster 300 Co-axial... I believe a limited edition tie-in with the James Bond Spectre movie.
                Ben

                Comment


                • morning gents. New to the thread.

                  Wearing my Burberry Chrono today. Going to pick up a brown suede band for it; I think that will liven it up. If anyone had any other strap suggestions let me know.

                  Comment




                  • Casio edifice for casual Friday at the office.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Ben

                      Comment


                      • That's a gorgeous speedy! Very nice.

                        Comment


                        • Cheapo Timex on a #8 chromexcel NATO that I just finished making!



                          Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mr. Charles View Post
                            Cheapo Timex on a #8 chromexcel NATO that I just finished making!



                            Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                            Nice work! that strap looks great! Where'd you get the leather from?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
                              Nice work! that strap looks great! Where'd you get the leather from?
                              A seller on Etsy. They sold a lot of 14 or so straps, so I have more. Only about half are long enough to meet the 377mm total length for a NATO though. I might make a Zulu strap out of one of the shorter pieces.

                              Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mr. Charles View Post
                                A seller on Etsy. They sold a lot of 14 or so straps, so I have more. Only about half are long enough to meet the 377mm total length for a NATO though. I might make a Zulu strap out of one of the shorter pieces.

                                Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                                The 2-piece chromexcel strap I made for my Seamaster is holding up awesome as well. What weight leather did you use for this one?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X