X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by axegrynder View Post
    Thanks, I got it from https://www.combat-straps.com/
    I should have known! Aaron does great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dunno if this information is useful to anyone, but if you have any solar powered watches and sometimes find them difficult to keep charged, I would recommend picking up one of these little cheapo LED task lamps from Target:

https://www.target.com/p/led-task-ta...26#lnk=sametab

They are less than a tenner and basically the perfect size to leave on a desk or table somewhere with a watch underneath it. I have one of these on my desk at work and left my completely dead Nighthawk under it and it had charged up to normal power mode in no time at all. I bought a second lamp to leave at home and charge up my solar watches.

Also charges up the lume on a watch pretty effectively if that’s something you do before bed or whatever.
      Ben

Comment

[MENTION=15630]Loafer28[/MENTION] buddy, you have some excellent looking watches!

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
          [MENTION=15630]Loafer28[/MENTION] buddy, you have some excellent looking watches!
          Thank you sir!

Weekend beater for a campout.

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
            Where my cheap watch bois at.
            by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr
            Oooh fancy Seiko. Mines one of the cheapest SNK automatics, just popped in a (another) new set of hands and dial. I thought I wouldn't mind the minty green hands clashing with the white dial markings, as I picked them for the C5 lume's brightness/longevity vs generic white,... But I think I mind (much more noticeable IRL)... Thoughts?

also I messed up the minute hand alignment so I'll have to fix that later.
            Last edited by Nandyn; February 16, 2020, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
              Nice Jeremy. I have one of those too. I ended up putting mine on a rubber Barton strap.

Ended up replacing the Hodinkee Nomos with this Globemaster.

I love mine. I got it on the blue alligator strap, but I’m wearing it on a Navy Shell Cordovan strap these days. Ultra accurate and I use the hour quickset whenever I fly. IMO this is the ultimate expression of the Omega Constellation lineage.
              Mark

Comment

Helped my son find this beauty over the weekend.

And while he's finishing the paperwork, I'm drooling all over the AD's PP case...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Comment

Orient Ray I picked up via (Mass)Drop.

I’ve never worn my Mako on the bracelet, and that might be the reason, or it might be the black face, but this feels like it wears a touch smaller than the Mako, and I’m okay with that. Really wish they’d make a 38mm five watch though.
                    Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                    Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                    --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by armedferret View Post
                      Where my cheap watch bois at.

IMG_20200214_104623_619 by Professor Horseyhead, on Flickr

Comment

Walnut strap with the walnut strands

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X