• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Orvis field chrono

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Liking the look of that Orvis field chrono!

Comment

been kinda lazy taking wrist shots in the new year. here's one today

Comment

I'm unashamed to disclose that this is a $9 fake. Quartz movement, acrylic (but domed!) crystal, terrible stock band, but I find it hilarious and still quite beautiful.

Comment

Sterile pilot build

Comment

What watch I wore today

Getting ready for a day at the spa...

Exospace B55 - it’s a unique watch in my collection as it’s a smart watch. Pairs with your phone etc. Holds a decent charge, over a month with Bluetooth off, over ten days with it on. Charges via a magnetic connector on the side opposite the crown. Fad? Future? [emoji2371]

Last edited by Publius; January 23, 2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                  Sterile pilot build

I am liking the look of this watch a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                    I am liking the look of this watch a lot.
                    That crown looks amazing too. Was this custom?

Comment

Originally posted by believe0101 View Post
                      That crown looks amazing too. Was this custom?
                      Thanks guys. Yes, this one was a custom build 7 or 8 years ago. None of the parts were expensive, including the versatile workhorse cal 6497 manual-wind movement. It also has a nice, full-width exhibition case back to enjoy the engineering.

Comment

Thanks guys. Yes, this one was a custom build 7 or 8 years ago. None of the parts were expensive, including the versatile workhorse cal 6497 manual-wind movement. It also has a nice, full-width exhibition case back to enjoy the engineering.
                        Super cool! Thanks for the info, I never knew stuff like this was possible.

Today I'm wearing my trusty brass Timex Expedition Field watch with a brown ilcea museum calf strap I got off some guy on Reddit. It's a bit big for my wrist, but it's Friday so I don't mind dressing down haha.

Comment

I keep saying thats my next thing, a full build. I got a little bored with the modding thing. Good looking watch.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                            I keep saying thats my next thing, a full build. I got a little bored with the modding thing. Good looking watch.
                            Thanks. And scratch builds can be much less frustrating than some mods... when the bits and pieces are all sourced up front, ready to go, and actually fit together!

Comment

Originally posted by believe0101 View Post
                              Super cool! Thanks for the info, I never knew stuff like this was possible.

Today I'm wearing my trusty brass Timex Expedition Field watch with a brown ilcea museum calf strap I got off some guy on Reddit. It's a bit big for my wrist, but it's Friday so I don't mind dressing down haha.

This is one of my favorite watches I own. Looks great on NATO straps, too. Mine made it through Army Basic Training and years of abuse. Looks better when it’s beat up, too.

Comment

New Seiko 5 for a rehearsal today.

Comment

Working...
                                X