Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Sixty-Five

    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

    Comment




      Back at work today after an extended holiday leave with the Stowa.

      Slightly OT: anyone else intrigued by the new stainless steel Speedy w/ cal 321?

      Comment


        Originally posted by kongmw View Post


        Back at work today after an extended holiday leave with the Stowa.

        Slightly OT: anyone else intrigued by the new stainless steel Speedy w/ cal 321?
        Absolutely, I just don’t have $14k I could blow right now.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
          Absolutely, I just don’t have $14k I could blow right now.
          Same sentiment, looks interesting, but 14k is a lot to drop on a speedy
          Instagram: WoofOrWeft

          Comment


            Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
            Absolutely, I just don’t have $14k I could blow right now.
            After the initial excitement wore off, I've managed to convince myself that the closest I could get to a space-going Speedy is actually still the regular old one w/ 1861. It sounds stupid but the faux-tina really turned me off on the new release, more so than the price tag perhaps.

            Comment


              Fresh new battery and a resized bracelet in my Longines quartz chronograph. I know that it’s not a traditional style but I still really like this watch. The butterfly clasp bracelet is the most sturdy I’ve ever had.

              Comment


                Seiko JDM SARY on sailcloth. Seems like sailcloth could be used more!

                Last edited by pacificsands; January 11, 2020, 06:21 PM.

                Comment




                  Picked this up for sale on Amazon, now it's coming with me on my first night shift in a while.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by KingKroupa View Post


                    Picked this up for sale on Amazon, now it's coming with me on my first night shift in a while.
                    is that from the recraft line? Its pretty. I really liek the blue/black contrast.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                      Fresh new battery and a resized bracelet in my Longines quartz chronograph. I know that it’s not a traditional style but I still really like this watch. The butterfly clasp bracelet is the most sturdy I’ve ever had.

                      I think thats a neat design. I really want a "TV style" watch and thats pretty close.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                        is that from the recraft line? Its pretty. I really liek the blue/black contrast.
                        It is. I usually only go for mechanical watches but I liked the looks of this one so much I made an exception (its solar).

                        Comment


                          Comment




                            I don’t wear this watch enough.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by KingKroupa View Post
                              It is. I usually only go for mechanical watches but I liked the looks of this one so much I made an exception (its solar).
                              i tried that one on and liked it. then totally forgot about it until you just posted.

                              Comment


                                Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X