X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sixty-Five

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Back at work today after an extended holiday leave with the Stowa.

Slightly OT: anyone else intrigued by the new stainless steel Speedy w/ cal 321?

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post

Back at work today after an extended holiday leave with the Stowa.

Slightly OT: anyone else intrigued by the new stainless steel Speedy w/ cal 321?
        Absolutely, I just don’t have $14k I could blow right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
          Same sentiment, looks interesting, but 14k is a lot to drop on a speedy
          Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
            After the initial excitement wore off, I've managed to convince myself that the closest I could get to a space-going Speedy is actually still the regular old one w/ 1861. It sounds stupid but the faux-tina really turned me off on the new release, more so than the price tag perhaps.

Comment

Fresh new battery and a resized bracelet in my Longines quartz chronograph. I know that it’s not a traditional style but I still really like this watch. The butterfly clasp bracelet is the most sturdy I’ve ever had.

Comment

Seiko JDM SARY on sailcloth. Seems like sailcloth could be used more!

Last edited by pacificsands; January 11, 2020, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Picked this up for sale on Amazon, now it's coming with me on my first night shift in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKroupa View Post

Picked this up for sale on Amazon, now it's coming with me on my first night shift in a while.
                    is that from the recraft line? Its pretty. I really liek the blue/black contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                      Fresh new battery and a resized bracelet in my Longines quartz chronograph. I know that it’s not a traditional style but I still really like this watch. The butterfly clasp bracelet is the most sturdy I’ve ever had.

I think thats a neat design. I really want a "TV style" watch and thats pretty close.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                        is that from the recraft line? Its pretty. I really liek the blue/black contrast.
                        It is. I usually only go for mechanical watches but I liked the looks of this one so much I made an exception (its solar).

Comment

Comment

I don’t wear this watch enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KingKroupa View Post
                              It is. I usually only go for mechanical watches but I liked the looks of this one so much I made an exception (its solar).
                              i tried that one on and liked it. then totally forgot about it until you just posted.

Comment

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Working...
                                X