X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sixty-Five

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

• Back at work today after an extended holiday leave with the Stowa.

Slightly OT: anyone else intrigued by the new stainless steel Speedy w/ cal 321?

Comment

• Originally posted by kongmw View Post

Back at work today after an extended holiday leave with the Stowa.

Slightly OT: anyone else intrigued by the new stainless steel Speedy w/ cal 321?
        Absolutely, I just don’t have $14k I could blow right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
          Same sentiment, looks interesting, but 14k is a lot to drop on a speedy
          Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

• Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
            After the initial excitement wore off, I've managed to convince myself that the closest I could get to a space-going Speedy is actually still the regular old one w/ 1861. It sounds stupid but the faux-tina really turned me off on the new release, more so than the price tag perhaps.

Comment

• Fresh new battery and a resized bracelet in my Longines quartz chronograph. I know that it’s not a traditional style but I still really like this watch. The butterfly clasp bracelet is the most sturdy I’ve ever had.

Comment

• Seiko JDM SARY on sailcloth. Seems like sailcloth could be used more!

Last edited by pacificsands; January 11th, 2020, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Picked this up for sale on Amazon, now it's coming with me on my first night shift in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingKroupa View Post

Picked this up for sale on Amazon, now it's coming with me on my first night shift in a while.
                    is that from the recraft line? Its pretty. I really liek the blue/black contrast.

Comment

• Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                      Fresh new battery and a resized bracelet in my Longines quartz chronograph. I know that it’s not a traditional style but I still really like this watch. The butterfly clasp bracelet is the most sturdy I’ve ever had.

I think thats a neat design. I really want a "TV style" watch and thats pretty close.

Comment

• Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                        is that from the recraft line? Its pretty. I really liek the blue/black contrast.
                        It is. I usually only go for mechanical watches but I liked the looks of this one so much I made an exception (its solar).

Comment

• Comment

• I don’t wear this watch enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by KingKroupa View Post
                              It is. I usually only go for mechanical watches but I liked the looks of this one so much I made an exception (its solar).
                              i tried that one on and liked it. then totally forgot about it until you just posted.

Comment

• Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Working...
                                X