X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=13239]kongmw[/MENTION] how do you keep your watch looking for spick and span clean? Did you polish it?

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
        [MENTION=13239]kongmw[/MENTION] how do you keep your watch looking for spick and span clean? Did you polish it?
        Never polished a watch, wouldn’t know how to do it properly actually. I suppose one could say I baby the watch to some extent. Nothing crazy, only making sure to not knock them about. Another aspect of it is that I’ve only been buying watches for a couple of years, so these are all still relatively new compare to others’. I am guilty of giving them a quick wipe with the shirt sleeve before snapping these pictures though.

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
          Never polished a watch, wouldn’t know how to do it properly actually.
          My mistake. When I wrote polish, I didn't mean POLISH, as when you take your watch in for servicing and after successful polishes the lugs on the watch start of be rounded. What I mean by polish was pretty much what you indicated. Giving the watch a quick wipe with a polishing cloth. Or in your case, a handy shirt

Comment

Protrek for the weekend...
            Ben

Comment

Since we have been talking about the SKX line.... my weekend beater.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                  I love green dials.

Comment

Just arrived today. Swapped out the rubber strap for the jubilee and I couldn't be happier.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jeremybrooks View Post
                      I love green dials.

Thanks. Plus the green dial on this one is - say it with me - fume├ę. Foo. May. I find myself playing with the chrono just to look at it.

Comment

Mido multifort.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post

Mido multifort.
                          Love the dial on the Multiforts! Somehow, I think those are criminally under appreciated in the watch world. Great looking piece and definitely on my list for future purchases.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rbirnie View Post
                              Love the dial on the Multiforts! Somehow, I think those are criminally under appreciated in the watch world. Great looking piece and definitely on my list for future purchases.

Mido in general is underappreciated. The multiforts, commanders, and baroncellis are all bargains when you compare their build quality to their real world prices.

Comment

The U1, from the fantail of the battleship Wisconsin

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Working...
                                X