• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocktail Time on Hadley Roma strap

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Santos View Post
      Cocktail Time on Hadley Roma strap
      Nice, such a great value on that watch.

I've been holding off posting as of late, as I have been waiting on a Hirsh strap to get here. It's taken an annoying amount of time to get here, seeing as it's been at JFK since Sunday... but excited to strap it up and refresh one of my watches.

Comment

[MENTION=15132]Terminado[/MENTION] What happened with your Omega? Anything serious or just out for a regular service?

Comment

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION]
          It was serviced in June, but some mechanism managed to whack into another and it's back at the watch shop in Virginia. To my extreme dismay, though, the shop closed for a window of about a week after I sent it in, and they need to keep an eye on it for a bit to make sure it's working properly. Long story short, it's been there for almost a month at this point.
          Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Been wearing this watch all week. Omega Speedmaster on a leather strap from C&B.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same watch, different look. Hirsh Grand Duke strap finally made it through customs, so I put it on my Speedy with an RHD deployant clasp. I could use another 10mm length on the strap (damn big wrists) but it works well enough and looks great. A nice way to dress it up relative to the more casual brown strap I had it on before:

For reference, the brown casual strap (admittedly under better lighting and less hastily photographed):

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                Same watch, different look. Hirsh Grand Duke strap finally made it through customs, so I put it on my Speedy with an RHD deployant clasp. I could use another 10mm length on the strap (damn big wrists) but it works well enough and looks great. A nice way to dress it up relative to the more casual brown strap I had it on before:

For reference, the brown casual strap (admittedly under better lighting and less hastily photographed):

That's gorgeous; great look!

Comment

Bambino that was a present to myself. Wear it most workdays.

http://imgur.com/PrbwysY

Comment

Orient bambino on a leather strap.

Comment

Figured out how to put the picture in the post.

Comment

Originally posted by 07Rams View Post
                        That's gorgeous; great look!
                        Thanks, sir -- I'm wearing it to break in the strap a bit and am a fan so far. I'm missing the ecru stitching in the brown strap pulling out the patina in the lume, but the 'gator black definitely dresses this up quite a bit, which will be useful until I pull the trigger on a dress(-ier) watch.

Comment

#nofilter

And with a pop of color:

This is the only watch I've had that actually works with this strap ($7 Weekender strap I picked up years ago).
                          Last edited by LesserBlackDog; September 16, 2016, 03:15 PM.
                          Ben

Comment

Glad you're liking the new watch. Looks great on that NATO.

Comment

Speedy Tuesday.

Comment

Same for me as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X