Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my poor man's Omega Speedmaster - a Victorinox Chrono Classic on an aftermarket Strapcode oyster-style bracelet. Okay, it's not a Speedy clone or anything, but it fills the same role in my rotation.

Comment

Speedy Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got to play workwear dress-up today for the tear down of a client's moldy wall. Went with the G....

Ben

Comment

Just got this bad boy in the mail this morning. Tried to sleek it down with the Nato strap. Hoping to put a nice dressy alligator strap on it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Ky View Post
            Just got this bad boy in the mail this morning. Tried to sleek it down with the Nato strap. Hoping to put a nice dressy alligator strap on it soon.

very nice!
            Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Omega Seamaster Quartz today

Comment

Skagen Hagen that I won from the recent give away!
                10 second review: good size, clean lines, leather strap is sturdy and good color. Definite formal/night out watch for me. Thanks Joe and Dappered for the new piece!

Last edited by theotherbuerman; September 7, 2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Steinhart on suede.

Ben

Comment

ooh that suede is a nice touch with the bleached besel! I went watchless today, it just sorta happened. Felt naked all day

Comment

[MENTION=6812]RishiK[/MENTION] beautiful watch!

[MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION] I remember you mentioning that you were looking for a dress watch next, possibly with GMT. Not sure if you've seen this announcment yet, but GS is releasing another LE sbgj021, I think identical to the green LE in 2014 but with a reddish-brown dial instead.
                      http://www.ablogtowatch.com/grand-se...sbgj021-watch/
                      Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post
                        [MENTION=2622]hornsup84[/MENTION] I remember you mentioning that you were looking for a dress watch next, possibly with GMT. Not sure if you've seen this announcment yet, but GS is releasing another LE sbgj021, I think identical to the green LE in 2014 but with a reddish-brown dial instead.
                        http://www.ablogtowatch.com/grand-se...sbgj021-watch/
                        Appreciate you thinking of me, I saw the post/pics, looks pretty gorgeous. I tried on the Snowflake and some others at the Seiko boutique here in NYC last weekend. Snowflake really has me interested, but I'm debating whether to just hold with what I have and not make any big purchases for a bit.

I'm also considering getting a casual/travel watch and the soon-to-be-released Seiko Astron LE w MOP dial is something I really would love to see in person. http://www.azfinetime.com/seiko-astr...mited-edition/

I'm not a huge fan of the ceramic/titanium mix bracelet, but feel like it'd be right at home on a nice rubber strap for being a great world traveler watch (and not too baller that people would target it for unlawful acquisition).

Comment

I am continually impressed with the LE releases put out by GS lately. The price tag on that new one hurts though

Comment

Tag Heuer Monaco today. Pardon the lights reflections.

Comment

Seiko skx009 on a NATO for casual Friday.

Comment

My watch rotation at this point consists of my HRM and the Seiko because my Omega still hasn't got back to me
                                That said, I figured I'd spice it up with a backdrop from my recent adventures on the Yukon.
                                Duncan

I know my username is dumb; blame 12 year old me.

Comment

Working...
                                X