Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Another Nodus fan... the sand dialed Contrail

    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

    Comment


      My dad’s watch. A 1971 Seiko automatic. This is the watch I remember him wearing when I was a kid. My mom gave it to me last year.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by jeremybrooks View Post
        My dad’s watch. A 1971 Seiko automatic. This is the watch I remember him wearing when I was a kid. My mom gave it to me last year.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I’m loving the dial on this one. What a great memory to have.


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          [MENTION=16378]Arête[/MENTION] congrats on picking up your grail watch! Very nice indeed. And good job on finishing the masters.

          Comment


            Originally posted by DocDave View Post
            [MENTION=16378]Arête[/MENTION] congrats on picking up your grail watch! Very nice indeed. And good job on finishing the masters.
            Thanks [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION]! You helped me a while back when I was deciding between the speedy and the sub!


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              Alpina GMT today

              Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

              Comment


                New SNK today on green




                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Poor mans GMT today.



                  Got a good deal on another one, so it will be my foray into modding.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jays0n View Post
                    New SNK today on green




                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Nice! Love the black dial.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                      Alpina GMT today

                      Love the GMT hand on that one.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jeremybrooks View Post
                        Love the GMT hand on that one.
                        It's easy on old eyes... What mods are lined up for the new Seikos?
                        Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                          It's easy on old eyes... What mods are lined up for the new Seikos?
                          Probably a black pilot style dial, updated hands, and sapphire.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jeremybrooks View Post
                            Probably a black pilot style dial, updated hands, and sapphire.
                            Nice - looking forward to seeing it!
                            Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jeremybrooks View Post
                              Poor mans GMT today.

                              There isn’t a better sub $200 automatic GMT


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by jays0n View Post
                                There isn’t a better sub $200 automatic GMT


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                [MENTION=14724]jeremybrooks[/MENTION]

                                Hahahaha, i love it! You can even get a third or fourth time zone and still come in under almost any automatic GMT!
                                Last edited by Nandyn; October 10, 2019, 08:41 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X