• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cwk View Post

One of my favorite Seikos on a new burgundy strap
    That's nice! Love it.

Rocking a seiko myself

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by halfmacgas; September 12, 2019, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Friday 13th!!

Comment

Originally posted by halfmacgas View Post
        Friday 13th!!

I miss my Sinn! Sent the 903 back to Germany for service.

I have owned this 556 in the past. I loved it but felt it was redundant to my B&R 123

Comment

Speaking of...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=15630]Loafer28[/MENTION] good looking Bell & Ross watch. I've had my eye on a couple of models from Bell & Ross but never looked in to them seriously. I seem to always get distracted by the next shiny object to pass by me.

Comment

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION]

Thanks! I always enjoy wearing it. It isn’t the nicest piece in my collection, but it still gives me joy. I will never sell it because it was a gift from my wife.

Comment

Showing off a new strap as much as the watch. Crafter Blue for Seiko-black with red trim. I am pretty impressed for the price!

Comment

Rocking a seiko myself

I love that Seiko. Sorry I missed it when the limited edition sold out. Interesting strap...
                  Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                    I miss my Sinn! Sent the 903 back to Germany for service.

I have owned this 556 in the past. I loved it but felt it was redundant to my B&R 123
                    How long does it take to get to Germany and back? I gave my sub in for service locally and they're taking 5 to 6 weeks, feels super long without the watch!

Comment

Originally posted by motosacto View Post
                      I love that Seiko. Sorry I missed it when the limited edition sold out. Interesting strap...
                      Yeah I had been keeping an eye on it as well, just picked it up 2nd hand. Its a little bit large for a dressier watch, but it's super fun to watch the dial play with the light. Liking it even more than I thought I would

Comment

How long does it take to get to Germany and back? I gave my sub in for service locally and they're taking 5 to 6 weeks, feels super long without the watch!

12-14 weeks plus shipping. It’s a very long time and I miss my 903 dearly. I opted to do it right because it is the vintage Lemania movement, and I heard so many bad things about the US affiliate. Hopefully I will get it back late October/early November

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                          12-14 weeks plus shipping. It’s a very long time and I miss my 903 dearly. I opted to do it right because it is the vintage Lemania movement, and I heard so many bad things about the US affiliate. Hopefully I will get it back late October/early November
                          Oooh painful but good call sending to Germany man. I probably would have done the same. What'd you think of the 556i when you had it? I just got mine, but had always thought it was interesting. I think it's the smallest lug to lug I've owned

Comment

Oooh painful but good call sending to Germany man. I probably would have done the same. What'd you think of the 556i when you had it? I just got mine, but had always thought it was interesting. I think it's the smallest lug to lug I've owned

I loved it. The case and bracelet were spectacular. The dial was a little to similar to my B&R so it hit the chopping block when my grail came up for sale(Rolex GMT Mater II). For the price, I can’t think of a better watch out there.

Comment

1977 Thunderbird

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Victorinox on green today

Comment

Working...
                                X