This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
    [MENTION=15111]TMann[/MENTION] nice Victorinox! Like the blue face.

Today's choice: Casio Edifice on a brown leather strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice. I need the get the battery replaced in mine so that I can start wearing it again.

Comment

Originally posted by JaimeGarcia View Post
      Do you know approximately what year this watch was made? I've never seen any sort of marking like the "Railroad Approved" text on the dial. Not sure exactly what it is about that, but I love it. Sort of charming. Congrats on a great little piece of family history.
      Based on what I know about it and the serial number, it looks like it was made in August of 1980. For reference it's a 5y23-8049.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drocpsu View Post
        Nice. I need the get the battery replaced in mine so that I can start wearing it again.
        Thanks! Purchased the watch from a user on the forums here. I'm quite happy with it!

Comment

I am flying to the Dominican Republic tomorrow and only taking 3 watches so my rotation will be small for the next week but I will try and get a couple up here. I will post the rotation tonight though.

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/Casio-MQ24-1E.../dp/B000GAWSHM

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
              I am flying to the Dominican Republic tomorrow and only taking 3 watches so my rotation will be small for the next week but I will try and get a couple up here. I will post the rotation tonight though.
              haha, i find it funny that's considered a small rotation...many people don't have 3 watches total. Personally i take 2 with me when traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                haha, i find it funny that's considered a small rotation...many people don't have 3 watches total. Personally i take 2 with me when traveling.
                Oh, I know it's totally silly. But many people only have one pair of dress shoes. Most of what we talk about here is actually silly to most people.

Comment

My blue E-503 on the steel bracelet for today. I've been meaning to order a couple natos but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Comment

Orient Flight

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                      Oh, I know it's totally silly. But many people only have one pair of dress shoes. Most of what we talk about here is actually silly to most people.
                      I think that's what I enjoy about the folks here. We know it's silly, but we like it.

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                        I think that's what I enjoy about the folks here. We know it's silly, but we like it.
                        agree
                        [MENTION=11918]goodwillhinton[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14949]mmgfarb[/MENTION]...nice watches.

Comment

TAG Aquaracer WAY2110. This watch is on my wrist pretty much every day at this point.

Comment

Timex Expedition Field Chrono, currently wearing a textile strap borrowed from my Timex Expedition Field Scout....

Ben

Comment

Got this past weekend !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Casio Edifice again today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIGP--vg_QX/

Comment

Working...
                                X