This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winters View Post
    [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] is that the 37.5 or the 42?

Wearing my 8500 today too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    37.5. I have previously owned the 42mm 2500 which was wearable but I knew the 8500 would be WAY too thicc. 37.5 is perfect for me, it fits well and doesn't look overly huge but still wears chunky due to the case height.
    Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
      37.5. I have previously owned the 42mm 2500 which was wearable but I knew the 8500 would be WAY too thicc. 37.5 is perfect for me, it fits well and doesn't look overly huge but still wears chunky due to the case height.
      Agreed, the 37.5 looks great!

The 42 is pushing it for me with the case height but it’s been my go to for the summer.

Comment

Love the PO in pictures, tried the 8500 42mm at the AD but the thickness threw me off. Always considered picking up the old 2500 but it's not at the top of my list. Speedy for me today

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Farer now makes a bracelet for the lander. Took me more than an hour to size and put on [emoji21] but it somehow gives the watch a nice vintage look. I think this will get the nod for my upcoming travels as it's the only gmt I currently own

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by halfmacgas; September 7, 2019, 03:10 AM.

Comment

My brother got me an Erika’s strap for my Nighthawk for my birthday.

Ben

Comment

My brother got me an Erika’s strap for my Nighthawk for my birthday.

Looks great! What centerline option did he go with (is that plain white or lume?)?

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                Looks great! What centerline option did he go with (is that plain white or lume?)?
                It is the lumed one.
                Ben

Comment

It is the lumed one.
                  Noice! I'd love to see a shot of that in the dark sometime.

Comment

It's finally cooled down enough to wear something on leather bands.

Been sitting in a box all summer.

Comment

What watch I wore today

I put a couple of leather bands back on too.

But as it’s 85 and I’m working from home in shorts today — the Tangramatic is still on red BluShark NATO strap. I put springbars in it as I’m making an effort to reach for this round white dial watch for occasions when I generally wear the fixed lug Timex weekender. I would grab that (quartz) watch, slap on a color nato strap and go. This one adds setting and winding to the process.

Comment

The Stop2Go for the first time in a while...

​​​​​​​
                        Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post

I’m really digging the hands on here. I never looked closely at them, but they are interesting.

Comment

So, Amazon has the V2 Gen 2 Bambino for under $115 and I had some amazon gift cards hanging out.

Not a fan of Croc straps (and it was stiff as hell out of the box), so on a Barton Espresso Leather

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                            Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                            --Jason Isbell

Comment

Awesome thread! This could lead to a serious shopping rampage...

Citizen Navitimer homage. This is a heavy 48mm watch that is far larger than what I typically wear, but for some reason it speaks to me. Love the panda dial and the bracelet. Chrono, alarm, perpetual calendar, second time zone, slide rule bezel, brings a lot to the table.

Comment

One of my favorite Seikos on a new burgundy strap

Comment

Working...
                                X