Clear All

Just came in the mail from Russia with love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Waiting for the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
        Wow. Love the look of that watch! Nicely done on the canvas strap too.
        I missed that pic. So what watches do you have no halfmacgas? I've owned all 3 of those that I know of so far - Sub, Snowflake, and Mark LPP.

I was actually thinking of picking up the Mark LPP again. I went in to check it out in person last weekend and instead ended up picking up the Portuguese Chrono again. I still love staring at the blue numerals nad hands on that watch.

Comment

I think I’m finally in a good place. Below is what I have at the moment. There’s some others I need to get rid of and a few on my eventual want list but think I may stick with these 4 for a bit.

Comment

^ [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION], I'd say you are in a very good place! Beautiful, well-rounded lineup.
            Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
              I think I’m finally in a good place. Below is what I have at the moment. There’s some others I need to get rid of and a few on my eventual want list but think I may stick with these 4 for a bit.

Damn thats a beautiful collection man, great elegance and variety. Love it.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I missed that pic. So what watches do you have no halfmacgas? I've owned all 3 of those that I know of so far - Sub, Snowflake, and Mark LPP.

I was actually thinking of picking up the Mark LPP again. I went in to check it out in person last weekend and instead ended up picking up the Portuguese Chrono again. I still love staring at the blue numerals nad hands on that watch.
                Damn now that you mention it I think I only own watches that you have previously owned, including the one i literally bought off you [emoji23][emoji23] the exceptions are the farer lander and samurai blue lagoon. I'll post a family photo when I get chance, but I sent the sub off for service this morning so it's gone for a while

Comment

Got the Monta on a nato. Upcoming trip to Pakistan to visit in laws, and I don't want to take a watch thatll break my heart if it gets stolen [emoji174][emoji174]

Comment

Originally posted by halfmacgas View Post
                    Damn now that you mention it I think I only own watches that you have previously owned, including the one i literally bought off you [emoji23][emoji23] the exceptions are the farer lander and samurai blue lagoon. I'll post a family photo when I get chance, but I sent the sub off for service this morning so it's gone for a while

You'll have to remind me which one you bought from me. 😅

Nice Monta. I've had the blue as well as the black version of that watch before. I've thought about purchasing the blue one again.

If I was going to Pakistan I'd wear my gshock. Stuff gets destroyed there not to mention the crime and corruption. And don't forget the relatives who will expect you to leave your stuff with them because you are rich since you live in America so you can afford to buy yourself a replacement.

Comment

I've been rocking my new White Wolf continuously since I got it. Decided it was time to break out my dad's original Sea Wolf from the 1970's. Navy NATO strap. It is so much smaller and lighter than modern watches. I dig it...

Mark

Comment

You'll have to remind me which one you bought from me. [emoji28]

Nice Monta. I've had the blue as well as the black version of that watch before. I've thought about purchasing the blue one again.

If I was going to Pakistan I'd wear my gshock. Stuff gets destroyed there not to mention the crime and corruption. And don't forget the relatives who will expect you to leave your stuff with them because you are rich since you live in America so you can afford to buy yourself a replacement.
                        That's your blue Monta lmao

And as far as Pakistan goes, I'm seeing it as an opportunity to enjoy a watch for a couple of weeks that I may not have normally spent as much time with. Really digging this hammy but ive sworn off 22mm lug watches. Is it worth breaking the oath? Also, won't be easiest to sell after the trip

Comment

Seiko Bottle Cap on perlon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MediumTex View Post
                            Seiko Bottle Cap on perlon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                            I’ve looked at that watch a few times. How does it wear, size-wise?

Previous gen PO for me today.... (Well... photo from yesterday.)

Ben

Comment

For a 45mm watch, I think it wears pretty small. The lug-to-lug is minimal and it's on a 20mm band, which is pretty standard for Seiko. It's tall, but it fits under a shirt cuff with only a little struggle!

I've got a Citizen Scuba Fin beater that is also 45mm that feels much bigger. The lugs are longer, so that's probably where the perceived size difference comes in.

Comment

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] is that the 37.5 or the 42?

Wearing my 8500 today too

Comment

Working...
                                X