Comment

Waiting on a friend.

Comment

Dodge, Duck, Dip, DIVE, Dodge

Comment

Something cheap and fun today....

Ben

Comment

I guess curiosity got the best of me. It's not exactly what I was expecting, a little more blingy than I would like for a tool watch, and I could have done with some AR coating, but I'll keep it for a while at least

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by halfmacgas View Post
                I guess curiosity got the best of me. It's not exactly what I was expecting, a little more blingy than I would like for a tool watch, and I could have done with some AR coating, but I'll keep it for a while at least

Details on the purchase process?

Comment

Any strap suggestions?

Big fan of the nato but looking to switch it up - current front runner is a black leather rally but having a hard time finding something with curved ends at a reasonable price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                    Details on the purchase process?
                    Eh nothing special. Watchrecon and reddit watch exchange, since I wanted the stainless steel 16610 and not the new ceramic sub. Got lucky to find one in exceptional shape for a 20 year old watch, with boxes and papers and all. Paid a ridiculous amount though, if I could have tried out the watch for a week beforehand I probably would have bought a different watch with the money. At least it'll be easy to flip if I end up going down that road. I think it looks better in pictures and it's overhyped by Rolex fanboys tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Winters View Post

Any strap suggestions?

Big fan of the nato but looking to switch it up - current front runner is a black leather rally but having a hard time finding something with curved ends at a reasonable price point.

Nice shot. Love mine on the black omega nato that comes with it tbh. Have worn it on green canvas as as brown leather which looked great too. The kizzi NASA strap is also nice

Comment

Originally posted by Winters View Post

Any strap suggestions?

Erika's Originals MN strap or the Watch Steward version would be great options!

Comment

Casio Diver with leather Barton strap, accompanied by a messy workspace in the background.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

Hamilton reissue that my granddad got me about 30 years ago. And in the same box was the first watch he ever bought, the 1936 original Hammy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

The sterile pilot build for a Monday...

^ [MENTION=16224]MediumTex[/MENTION], love that Hamilton!
                              Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                                Erika's Originals MN strap or the Watch Steward version would be great options!
                                Might have to pick up Erika’s Mirage MN, although the olive Original also looks pretty enticing.

Comment

Working...
                                X