This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by APinNC View Post
    Citizen ProMaster Diver. Got this on Prime Day The description on Amazon is misleading, as the case diameter is not 48mm. It's really 44mm. It came in a plastic diver tank, which was a cool touch.
    I got the same one. Also wearing it today. I was surprised at its size.

Comment

Undone meca-quartz chronograph today. Happy Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by shockfinder View Post
        Since today is August 2, I thought it appropriate to wear the Lunar Pilot. It wears smaller than its 45mm size.
        If I didn't already have an actual Speedmaster Moon Watch, I would absolutely own one of these - the case shape and layout are awesome.
        Mark

Comment

I've been rocking my White Wolf continuously since I finally got it from Topper. Super close to my old Zodiac (bought by my dad in the early 1970's). Keeping accurate time, too...
          Last edited by motosacto; August 10, 2019, 12:26 AM.
          Mark

Comment

Originally posted by motosacto View Post
            If I didn't already have an actual Speedmaster Moon Watch, I would absolutely own one of these - the case shape and layout are awesome.
            I am going the opposite. Plan on getting the lunar until I can swing the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by motosacto View Post
              I've been rocking my White Wolf continuously since I finally got it from Topper. Super close to my old Zodiac (bought by my data in the early 1970's. Keeping accurate time, too...
              I really love those.

Comment

What watch I wore today

Picked up this JLC Deep Sea Chronograph I never thought I’d own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And this one just arrived today. I’ve owned before and regretted selling it since.

Comment

Ben

Comment

Nice Ben! I have the blue dialed version of that watch. I love how legible the hands are. My favorite part is the bit of lume it has as you don't normally see that on GS.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

That looks amazing. Love the simple bezel and it looks like it does not have a date, which I like on an automatic or manual (I don’t like having to reset it to use after the watch sits a little).

Comment

Got a 12hr bezel insert from my sister who lives in New Zealand.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

I've always loved that watch. Congrats!
                            Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

A little sample of the 666 collection I’m featuring for #hellweek. Band camp starts this week, so a 666 homage to keep myself amused while they work like demons

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X