Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION], mind sharing the brand of the new mesh? Looks like it's especially hefty and high-quality.

Comment

Took the old Seiko 5 for a spin today on a new khaki NATO I'm trying out.
      Last edited by Rawfull; September 3, 2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
        [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION], mind sharing the brand of the new mesh? Looks like it's especially hefty and high-quality.
        It's a Steinhart OEM that they sell from their online store. Nice quality. Expensive ($80) but not at pricey as, say, Staib mesh bracelets.
        Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
          It's a Steinhart OEM that they sell from their online store. Nice quality. Expensive ($80) but not at pricey as, say, Staib mesh bracelets.
          Dang, they only come in 22mm (need 20mm). Thanks for the info, though; something to keep in mind in case I pick up a 22mm lug watch in the future.

Comment

Okay so today I went for the venerable SKX007 with a Bond NATO.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Casio Edifice with a leather strap. Casual Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

So glad to see you're getting such great use out of the edifice!

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

[MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION]

I've been looking hard at that watch. How does edifice wear compared to your Casio Diver MDV106? Bigger, smaller, or about the same?

Comment

I own both and the Edifice is definitely perceptibly smaller. It's like 41mm with 20mm lugs, the Marlin is 44mm with 22mm lugs. Both are quite thin though on account of being quartz.
                    Ben

Comment

Originally posted by DrewCPA View Post
                      [MENTION=13399]DocDave[/MENTION]

I've been looking hard at that watch. How does edifice wear compared to your Casio Diver MDV106? Bigger, smaller, or about the same?
                      I have to agree with [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION]. The watch fits smaller than the Casio. I wasn't prepared for how big the MDV106 was once it arrived from Amazon. Don't get me wrong. I really enjoy wearing the MDV106 but the two are very different watches. The Edifice is great for wearing around the office or a casual Saturday when I'm heading out but still want to class it up a bit. The MDV106 I wear when I'm dressed down a bit...If that makes any sense.

[MENTION=12387]rickywin[/MENTION] most definitely. Once I put the brown leather strap on it, the watch makes it out of my watch box usually once a week. Although in looking at my photo, it seems I need to clean the lens on my phone...

Comment

Took the Expedition on an expedition today. Yes the date is wrong. I don't care.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                          Took the Expedition on an expedition today. Yes the date is wrong. I don't care.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
                          Really cool shot!

Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Casio MDV106 for one cold, rainy day...

And Steinhart OOV for another...

Ben

Comment

Sunday afternoon with my favourite dark beer the Daniel Wellington to round it out

Comment

Mako II on a new Clockwork Synergy leather band.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                                Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                                --Jason Isbell

Comment

Working...
                                X