Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I told my wife I was putting the James Bond NATO strap on my watch and she replied “I think James Bond would wear something fancy like a nice metal bracelet.” Oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by carlitos View Post
      So I told my wife I was putting the James Bond NATO strap on my watch and she replied “I think James Bond would wear something fancy like a nice metal bracelet.” Oh well.

You're gonna need to go down 2-3 sizes on that strap to really get the look!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
        You're gonna need to go down 2-3 sizes on that strap to really get the look!
        Yep, I think Connery was wearing a (then-standard) 16mm strap on 20mm lugs.
        Ben

Comment

• Love that 16mm Bond strap look.
          I have not been posting, and just rotating my same ol stuff. Today in a lot of green again so ... it’s green on the wrist too. 22mm though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Watching Apollo 11 today while wearing my new Bulova Lunar Pilot.

Comment

• wasn’t sure at first but the more time I spend with it the more I like it
              Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

• Originally posted by Token View Post

wasn’t sure at first but the more time I spend with it the more I like it
                Oooo, I like it right away.

Comment

• I am gray today

Comment

• Since Mercedes is leading the F1 standings, I switched to this NATO in Petronas AMG livery.

Comment

• Randomly found this in a box of my grandfather’s stuff. Don’t know anything about it except it’s Swiss quartz and they tout its water resistance so maybe this was once considered a sports watch? [emoji2371] Gonna see if it still works. Little small on me but might make a fun quirky dress watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayS View Post

Randomly found this in a box of my grandfather’s stuff. Don’t know anything about it except it’s Swiss quartz and they tout its water resistance so maybe this was once considered a sports watch? [emoji2371] Gonna see if it still works. Little small on me but might make a fun quirky dress watch.

This is awesome. I’m digging the looks.

Comment

Randomly found this in a box of my grandfather’s stuff. Don’t know anything about it except it’s Swiss quartz and they tout its water resistance so maybe this was once considered a sports watch? [emoji2371] Gonna see if it still works. Little small on me but might make a fun quirky dress watch.

Shades of the Cartier Santos. I like it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
                            Shades of the Cartier Santos. I like it!
                            I had to google that, but wow yeah this is TOTALLY a... homage, to put it kindly.

Comment

I had to google that, but wow yeah this is TOTALLY a... homage, to put it kindly.

I think it's different enough. Add that to the "this was my grandfather's watch" angle, and I think you're all good.

Comment

• Burst burst burst!

Modded Invicta on homemade natural veg-tan band.

Comment

Working...
                                X