Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I told my wife I was putting the James Bond NATO strap on my watch and she replied “I think James Bond would wear something fancy like a nice metal bracelet.” Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
      So I told my wife I was putting the James Bond NATO strap on my watch and she replied “I think James Bond would wear something fancy like a nice metal bracelet.” Oh well.

You're gonna need to go down 2-3 sizes on that strap to really get the look!

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
        You're gonna need to go down 2-3 sizes on that strap to really get the look!
        Yep, I think Connery was wearing a (then-standard) 16mm strap on 20mm lugs.
        Ben

Comment

Love that 16mm Bond strap look.
          I have not been posting, and just rotating my same ol stuff. Today in a lot of green again so ... it’s green on the wrist too. 22mm though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching Apollo 11 today while wearing my new Bulova Lunar Pilot.

Comment

wasn’t sure at first but the more time I spend with it the more I like it
              Instagram: WoofOrWeft

Comment

Originally posted by Token View Post

wasn’t sure at first but the more time I spend with it the more I like it
                Oooo, I like it right away.

Comment

I am gray today

Comment

Since Mercedes is leading the F1 standings, I switched to this NATO in Petronas AMG livery.

Comment

Randomly found this in a box of my grandfather’s stuff. Don’t know anything about it except it’s Swiss quartz and they tout its water resistance so maybe this was once considered a sports watch? [emoji2371] Gonna see if it still works. Little small on me but might make a fun quirky dress watch.

Comment

Originally posted by JayS View Post

Randomly found this in a box of my grandfather’s stuff. Don’t know anything about it except it’s Swiss quartz and they tout its water resistance so maybe this was once considered a sports watch? [emoji2371] Gonna see if it still works. Little small on me but might make a fun quirky dress watch.

This is awesome. I’m digging the looks.

Comment

Shades of the Cartier Santos. I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.C View Post
                            Shades of the Cartier Santos. I like it!
                            I had to google that, but wow yeah this is TOTALLY a... homage, to put it kindly.

Comment

I had to google that, but wow yeah this is TOTALLY a... homage, to put it kindly.

I think it's different enough. Add that to the "this was my grandfather's watch" angle, and I think you're all good.

Comment

Burst burst burst!

Modded Invicta on homemade natural veg-tan band.

Comment

Working...
                                X