Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    I crapped on cheap automatics in some other thread recently so naturally I found one I really liked and bought it.



    Not sure there's a better-looking watch out there for <$100 and a strap.
    What ref no is that?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by hebrew barrister View Post
      what ref no is that?
      snxs73
      Ben

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
        What ref no is that?
        My only complaint is it has 19mm lugs. I actually like 19mm straps aesthetically but your options will be more limited, unless you decide to squeeze in a 20mm strap as I’ve done with mine.
        Ben

        Comment


        • T-Minus 6 hours until vacation.

          Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
          --Jason Isbell

          Comment




          • 1990 Speedmaster.

            I don’t wear this watch often enough.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              I crapped on cheap automatics in some other thread recently so naturally I found one I really liked and bought it.



              Not sure there's a better-looking watch out there for <$100 and a strap.
              My cousin has the 79. Great looking watch.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DocDave View Post


                1990 Speedmaster.

                I don’t wear this watch often enough.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                that means you should give it to me.

                Comment


                • [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] I would. But the guilt from seeing you on a bar stool two years from now, surrounded by Rolexes, Omegas, Patek Philippe, and Jaeger Lecoultre, crying in to your bourbon (as suggested to you here) wondering where it all went wrong would kill me. I know you'd trace it all back to that gateway Speedmaster

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                    [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] I would. But the guilt from seeing you on a bar stool two years from now, surrounded by Rolexes, Omegas, Patek Philippe, and Jaeger Lecoultre, crying in to your bourbon (as suggested to you here) wondering where it all went wrong would kill me. I know you'd trace it all back to that gateway Speedmaster
                    Lol...well I would hate that for you so I understand.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                      [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] I would. But the guilt from seeing you on a bar stool two years from now, surrounded by Rolexes, Omegas, Patek Philippe, and Jaeger Lecoultre, crying in to your bourbon (as suggested to you here) wondering where it all went wrong would kill me. I know you'd trace it all back to that gateway Speedmaster
                      Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                      Lol...well I would hate that for you so I understand.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I wouldn't hate that at all. I'll help you drown that guilt with more bourbon and scotch. So give it to me!





                      Comment


                      • ^

                        A seldom-seen-in-the-wild Montblanc 7035 diver, 38mm on rubber today...

                        Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

                        Comment


                        • I did something very bad. It cost more than I usually spend on watches but I couldn’t resist.

                          Now that I have it on my wrist, I can’t find a single thing wrong with it. It’s perfect.




                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment




                          • All accurate now.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post


                              All accurate now.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Congrats that’s a beautiful watch! Were you thinking of getting one for a while or more of a spur of the moment thing?
                              Instagram: WoofOrWeft

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Token View Post
                                Congrats that’s a beautiful watch! Were you thinking of getting one for a while or more of a spur of the moment thing?
                                I've always liked it since I saw it in Dr. Strange but never thought I could afford it. I saw it at a relatively good price and it still had time left on its original manufacturers warranty. With JLC extending that an additional 6 years I decided to pull the trigger.

                                It's by far the pretttiest watch over ever owned. Previous to this it was the IWC Portuguese chrono but I thought that one wore a bit big. The size on this one wears perfect.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X