This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
    I've worn this Hamilton Jazzmaster the past couple days. It is the first Swiss automatic I ever bought, back in 2011 or 2012, and haven't worn it in so long I practically forgot I owned it.

Apparently I need to lint-roll more often.

Mismatched leathers, egads.
    I think it's fine in the second pic because your coat is dark. First pic, if you're wearing light shoes, then egads indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
      I like this watch a lot. I had it on my 'to buy' list for a long while but never seemed to get around to ordering it.
      It's a cool little thing and actually has some heritage to it. Go for it. Pretty cheap, no real reason not to.

Comment

The 1st generation Orange Monster today, wearing shark mesh

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

new pickup, stowa flieger classic 40 (manual, no logo, no date), having been obsessed with it for about a month

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
                new pickup, stowa flieger classic 40 (manual, no logo, no date), having been obsessed with it for about a month

Love that Stowa. What a classic... congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post

That's a nice looking watch!

So many nice watches on here. So little time wear, and buy, them all.

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                    Love that Stowa. What a classic... congrats!
                    Thanks! Also my first manual wind piece.

Originally posted by DocDave View Post

So many nice watches on here. So little time wear, and buy, them all.
                    Amen to that!

Comment

A classic Soviet watch day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love that big zero. Mine is a frankenstein versi├│n with the wrong hands.

Toc hand wind 35mm today. On fun NATO.

Comment

I crapped on cheap automatics in some other thread recently so naturally I found one I really liked and bought it.

Not sure there's a better-looking watch out there for <$100 and a strap.
                          Ben

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                            Toc hand wind 35mm today. On fun NATO.
                            Love the curved, sand dial. And great strap combo!

Not sure there's a better-looking watch out there for <$100 and a strap.
                            Great vintage vibe - quite the price performer! What's the size?

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                              Great vintage vibe - quite the price performer! What's the size?
                              I've seen conflicting specs, some say 36.5mm and some say 38mm. I'd guess closer to 38mm but it might be the cushion case making it look bigger than its specs. Looks big just because my wrists are tiny.
                              Ben

Comment

I've seen conflicting specs, some say 36.5mm and some say 38mm. I'd guess closer to 38mm but it might be the cushion case making it look bigger than its specs. Looks big just because my wrists are tiny.
                                Nice - either size fits well with its classic style. The offset and recessed crown also makes it look a bit bigger, as it highlights the case & dial. Great pick up!

Comment

Working...
                                X