This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
    Sorry - the sunset lighting makes it a bit hard to see. It's a JLC Master Compressor Navy Seals Diver. 42mm w/ a rubber-coated-titanium bracelet. A beefy, but very wearable and versatile sports watch.
    very nice, I like it.

Comment

Seiko 5 mod on a nato.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
      Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
      --Jason Isbell

Comment

Since I went all in on casual today, seagull 1963 on a strap:

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
          Seiko 5 mod on a nato.

What's the mod? The blue hands?

Comment

Originally posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
            What's the mod? The blue hands?
            I believe so. I purchased it here, off the BST a while back. It was on a bracelet, and I never could get used to it, but love it on NATO type straps.

EDIT: Just found the old post from when I purchased, both the blue hands and the second hand were swapped out.
            --Jason Isbell

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe so. I purchased it here, off the BST a while back. It was on a bracelet, and I never could get used to it, but love it on NATO type straps.

EDIT: Just found the old post from when I purchased, both the blue hands and the second hand were swapped out.
                I have that same Seiko, but have kept it on the bracelet. It's my beater dress watch. It works well with even a suit, and is thin and slides under a cuff well.

Going on a business trip where I'll be out and about a lot and don't want to worry about banging the watch on things or leaving it in airport bins? I take that Seiko. Something happens to it, meh, I only paid like $60 and have got a ton of wear out of it (that was my first automatic that wasn't an inheritance, and wore it daily for a couple years before really getting into watches).

Comment

I've worn this Hamilton Jazzmaster the past couple days. It is the first Swiss automatic I ever bought, back in 2011 or 2012, and haven't worn it in so long I practically forgot I owned it.

Apparently I need to lint-roll more often.

Mismatched leathers, egads.
                  Ben

Comment

I call this “ reflection of hand in watch”

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Mismatched leathers, egads.
                      Ew. Can a moderator ban a moderator?

Comment

Originally posted by Hebrew Barrister View Post
                        Since I went all in on casual today, seagull 1963 on a strap:

I like this watch a lot. I had it on my 'to buy' list for a long while but never seemed to get around to ordering it.

Comment

One of my gateway watches is back home with me. It went to my cousin while he was just getting started in watches and a few years later it has found its way back home, stuck day wheel and all lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still loving this [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] mod.

--Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                              Ew. Can a moderator ban a moderator?
                              [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION]

There can be only one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                                [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION] [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION]

There can be only one!!!

I think I lose that one based on quality and quantity of contribution

Still loving this [MENTION=12021]idvsego[/MENTION] mod.

glad to hear you are still enjoying it.

Comment

Working...
                                X