X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Started the day with this old fossil that is too big and has a dated design but is a sentimental piece...

Then swapped to the bargain beater Casio for the gym and garage work...

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
        Started the day with this old fossil that is too big and has a dated design but is a sentimental piece...

Then swapped to the bargain beater Casio for the gym and garage work...

*Jeep Wave*

Comment

Originally posted by wildbillythekid View Post
          *Jeep Wave*
          back at ya. I will refrain from hijacking this thread for Jeep talk lol

Comment

In my quest for a Rolex Explorer II 'homage', I was kindly recommended the Bernhardt Binnacle GMT, which I am REALLY enjoying. Here I am going through a list of national parks, planning my next visit (leaning towards Carlsbad Caverns in NM):

Last edited by wildbillythekid; May 7, 2019, 12:53 PM.

Comment

A Mondaine double dose...

​​​​​​​
              Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

In my quest for a Rolex Explorer II 'homage', I was kindly recommended the Bernhardt Binnacle GMT, which I am REALLY enjoying. Here I am going through a list of national parks, planning my next visit (leaning towards Carlsbad Caverns in NM):

very nice

Comment

Love the glassy blue hands of my Orient Esteem

Comment

Fossil Blue Speedway.

Comment

On black Horween shell strap today

Comment

I had never heard of Bernhardt before. This looks fantastic, and the company sounds pretty cool too.

Little pricy (for me anyway) but I guess compared to the Rolex, it is not bad at all.

As with many watches shared here, I wish I had never seen this.

j

Comment

Timex today

Comment

Comment

Public service announcement:

This guy was running way fast, like 5 minutes per day. I remembered that I had a demagnetizer and voilà - fixed. If you have automatic watches, a demagnetizer is a solid $10 investment. They are all over amazon, the little blue plastic box with a red button.

Comment

Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                                Public service announcement:

This guy was running way fast, like 5 minutes per day. I remembered that I had a demagnetizer and voilà - fixed. If you have automatic watches, a demagnetizer is a solid $10 investment. They are all over amazon, the little blue plastic box with a red button.

Thanks [MENTION=15867]carlitos[/MENTION] for the good reminder about the potential effects of magnetism on mechanical watches. And nice watch!

Here's a tip for those of you with smart phones... they have the ability to detect magnetic fields. There are several free magnetic field detector apps out there for iOS and Android that work well for checking the magnetism of our watches. Just search your favorite app store and try out a few. Couple the app with an affordable demagnetizer and you'll have two cheap but powerful tools to add to your watch maintenance arsenal.
                                Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Working...
                                X