Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Started the day with this old fossil that is too big and has a dated design but is a sentimental piece...


      Then swapped to the bargain beater Casio for the gym and garage work...



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by idvsego View Post
        Started the day with this old fossil that is too big and has a dated design but is a sentimental piece...


        Then swapped to the bargain beater Casio for the gym and garage work...



        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


        *Jeep Wave*

        Comment


          Originally posted by wildbillythekid View Post
          *Jeep Wave*
          back at ya. I will refrain from hijacking this thread for Jeep talk lol

          Comment


            In my quest for a Rolex Explorer II 'homage', I was kindly recommended the Bernhardt Binnacle GMT, which I am REALLY enjoying. Here I am going through a list of national parks, planning my next visit (leaning towards Carlsbad Caverns in NM):


            Last edited by wildbillythekid; May 7, 2019, 12:53 PM.

            Comment


              A Mondaine double dose...

              ​​​​​​​
              Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

              Comment


                Originally posted by wildbillythekid View Post
                In my quest for a Rolex Explorer II 'homage', I was kindly recommended the Bernhardt Binnacle GMT, which I am REALLY enjoying. Here I am going through a list of national parks, planning my next visit (leaning towards Carlsbad Caverns in NM):


                very nice

                Comment




                  Love the glassy blue hands of my Orient Esteem

                  Comment




                    Fossil Blue Speedway.

                    Comment




                      On black Horween shell strap today


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        I had never heard of Bernhardt before. This looks fantastic, and the company sounds pretty cool too.

                        Little pricy (for me anyway) but I guess compared to the Rolex, it is not bad at all.

                        As with many watches shared here, I wish I had never seen this.

                        j

                        Originally posted by wildbillythekid View Post
                        In my quest for a Rolex Explorer II 'homage', I was kindly recommended the Bernhardt Binnacle GMT, which I am REALLY enjoying. Here I am going through a list of national parks, planning my next visit (leaning towards Carlsbad Caverns in NM):





                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Timex today



                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment





                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Public service announcement:

                              This guy was running way fast, like 5 minutes per day. I remembered that I had a demagnetizer and voilà - fixed. If you have automatic watches, a demagnetizer is a solid $10 investment. They are all over amazon, the little blue plastic box with a red button.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by carlitos View Post
                                Public service announcement:

                                This guy was running way fast, like 5 minutes per day. I remembered that I had a demagnetizer and voilà - fixed. If you have automatic watches, a demagnetizer is a solid $10 investment. They are all over amazon, the little blue plastic box with a red button.


                                Thanks [MENTION=15867]carlitos[/MENTION] for the good reminder about the potential effects of magnetism on mechanical watches. And nice watch!

                                Here's a tip for those of you with smart phones... they have the ability to detect magnetic fields. There are several free magnetic field detector apps out there for iOS and Android that work well for checking the magnetism of our watches. Just search your favorite app store and try out a few. Couple the app with an affordable demagnetizer and you'll have two cheap but powerful tools to add to your watch maintenance arsenal.
                                Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X