X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wildbillythekid View Post
    Orient Panda on Cheap NATO Straps rally strap:

I kick myself often for not snapping up one or two of those neo70s when they first came out. There were more options and the price was more like $130 than what they are now.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[MENTION=20640]wildbillythekid[/MENTION], great looking combo!
        Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Getting hot here in Texas, so swapping out the leather.

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
          Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
          --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
            Getting hot here in Texas, so swapping out the leather.

BillN: Random request for you....if you have a set of calipers, could you measure the length of the watch (lug to lug) and also the width of the dial? Been looking at that particular watch trying to decide if I would like the size of it. I recently had a 38mm Khaki Field; I like the size of the case, but found the dial to be a bit too small for my tastes. Thanks!

Comment

jlc master ultra thin small second on jean rousseau custom brown buffalo leather strap

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
                BillN: Random request for you....if you have a set of calipers, could you measure the length of the watch (lug to lug) and also the width of the dial? Been looking at that particular watch trying to decide if I would like the size of it. I recently had a 38mm Khaki Field; I like the size of the case, but found the dial to be a bit too small for my tastes. Thanks!
                I don’t own calipers, but I’m pretty sure the lug to lug on the 40mm is 47mm
                Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                --Jason Isbell

Comment

Love Jaeger-LeCoultre!

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post

jlc master ultra thin small second on jean rousseau custom brown buffalo leather strap
                    Wow love how simple and clean this is and of course those markers are supper cool.

Comment

Speaking of JLC, I was trying to decide between these 2 earlier this week. While I love the moonphase I ultimately decided it’s much too dressy for me and would only get worn a few times a year.

I went with the sector dial. I ordered a blue suede JPM strap for it which I’m waiting to arrive.

I think this one dresses down better than the moonphase would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                        Speaking of JLC, I was trying to decide between these 2 earlier this week. While I love the moonphase I ultimately decided it’s much too dressy for me and would only get worn a few times a year.
                        Both are amazing! Couldn't have gone wrong with either one really. I would've loved an ultra thin moon personally but mine was a wedding gift so I wasn't going to argue. The sector dial is definitely unique and charming in its own way. Congrats on the pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

I went with the sector dial. I ordered a blue suede JPM strap for it which I’m waiting to arrive.

I think this one dresses down better than the moonphase would have.

You couldn't have gone wrong with either, but nice choice on the Sector dial. Seems like it's been a hit ever since it came out two years ago. I wish JLC came out with more SS options in the sub-$10k MSRP range, like this one.

Comment

Rooting for the home team with the new Mondaine dual time on beaver tail...

Comment

Did a little shopping this weekend. Didn't buy it, but the RG Cellini moonphase introduced at Basel last year is simply gorgeous in person - the picture doesn't do it justice. The blue that they used for the moonphase disc jumps off the dial in the sunlight, and the moon itself is made from a meteorite - a fun touch. 39mm. Full retail is about $26k.

Comment

[MENTION=17779]minty007[/MENTION] ::drooooool::

My wedding ring has a meteorite inlay and it is very cool when it catches the light just right, can't imagine how amazing that moon looks.

My other modded Invicta today on a Cheapest NATO Straps tropic sport band. Can't really tell from the picture but the big cutouts really make it a nice, airy one for warm weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X