Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wrist, but not my watch. Helped a friend purchase this great looking 5513...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
      Said friend owes you a glass (bottle?) of nice single malt!

Today:

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
        Said friend owes you a glass (bottle?) of nice single malt!

Today:
        We're on the same page! That's a nice glass of Oban in the background... his treat

You have a great looking Seiko Kinetic

Comment

First time posting in this subforum. Steinhart Aviation on an OD NATO strap.

Is it comically large on my twig-like wrist? Absolutely.
          Do I care because I lusted after this watch for years? Not one bit.

Comment

As a fellow twig wrist who has attempted to wear a variety of larger watches - a regular two-piece leather, rubber, or textile strap might help it wear a little smaller and more comfortably. They hug the wrist better because they can drop straight down from the lugs, whereas with a NATO - especially a heavy duty NATO like that one - the material has to curve out from around the lugs before it can bend back down around your wrist, so it will generally not sit as well.
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
              As a fellow twig wrist who has attempted to wear a variety of larger watches - a regular two-piece leather, rubber, or textile strap might help it wear a little smaller and more comfortably. They hug the wrist better because they can drop straight down from the lugs, whereas with a NATO - especially a heavy duty NATO like that one - the material has to curve out from around the lugs before it can bend back down around your wrist, so it will generally not sit as well.
              i concur. I have almost completely eliminated natos from my rotation for this reason.

Comment

The omega boutique was able to fit an old school Speedy bracelet on there for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

The omega boutique was able to fit an old school Speedy bracelet on there for me!

very nice. Bracelet looks cool but I have always loved the mild dome and lines of those lugs. Just puts on a complete look that I enjoy. The bracelet with the raised links compliment it well too. Just a solid darn watch.

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post

Hot damn that's a nice looking watch! You are a good friend.

Comment

A much more reasonably sized watch today. Aquaracer 2000 on a Gulf racing stripe NATO.

Comment

Speedy Friday?

Comment

Comment

Two birds with one stone:

SEIKO Kinetic GMT
                            J.Crew Ludlow diy dubbed suede CTBs.

Comment

Beautiful day for a home opener

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X