Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What watch I wore today

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A GMT today...

    Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

    Comment





      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        When you buy a new watch because you’ve got a bunch of 20mm straps and no good watches to use them on

        Ben

        Comment




          My mod on a tropic sport band from Cheapest NATO straps.

          Comment


            New addition today. A little big maybe but I kinda don't care

            Comment


              Originally posted by Nandyn View Post


              My mod on a tropic sport band from Cheapest NATO straps.
              I may have asked this before but what dial is that?


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

              Comment


                Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                I may have asked this before but what dial is that?


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                The Dagaz "Special Agent" dial. Great texture and great lume.
                Off the top of your head, know where I can find a white bezel insert with black markings that'll fit the 8926 OB? Best I can find are ceramics that are 0.5mm too big in OD.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                  New addition today. A little big maybe but I kinda don't care

                  Very nice looking combo!
                  Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                    The Dagaz "Special Agent" dial. Great texture and great lume.
                    Off the top of your head, know where I can find a white bezel insert with black markings that'll fit the 8926 OB? Best I can find are ceramics that are 0.5mm too big in OD.
                    Haven't seen white. Tiger concepts used to have SS.

                    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                      What watch I wore today

                      It arrived just in time for Speedy Tuesday!




                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment




                        Love the railroad style, but the silver hands on silver dial make it hard to quickly glance and see the time. Seriously thinking about changing the hands to blue.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by idvsego View Post
                          New addition today. A little big maybe but I kinda don't care

                          Nice. I really like that model of Hamilton, in both the black dial and the vintage dial. It's funny...the watch diameter is only supposed to be 41mm, which is smaller than many dive watches. Does it feel big? The watch has a relatively narrow bezel, so the dial size is rather large, I suppose, compared to a similarly sized diver.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                            It arrived just in time for Speedy Tuesday!




                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I like the reverse panda! Can you wear it on other days of the week?

                            Comment


                              What watch I wore today

                              Originally posted by TMann View Post
                              Nice. I really like that model of Hamilton, in both the black dial and the vintage dial. It's funny...the watch diameter is only supposed to be 41mm, which is smaller than many dive watches. Does it feel big? The watch has a relatively narrow bezel, so the dial size is rather large, I suppose, compared to a similarly sized diver.
                              It's asymmetrical though so the measurement including the crown guards is 43. Still, it has a nice curve and isn't too tall so I am fine.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                                It arrived just in time for Speedy Tuesday!




                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Beauty!
                                Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X