X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
    Congrats! It looks great on you.

I have the same watch and love it. It has to be one of the best multi-complication moonphase price performers out there. I will say with its 8 hands, this is the one watch I keep on a winder so I don't have to set it from scratch each time I put it on
    It's also one of my favorite watches, but I rarely wear it for the exact reason you described -- it's a bear to set it after it winds down. I like the automatic winder idea.

Comment

Oris propilot

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Black Bay day...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
          Love the op. I think blue was a great choice!

Comment

Longines auto 39mm

Comment

Finally! 6 months after I paid for it I finally have my hands on my Harrods Tudor BB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                Finally! 6 months after I paid for it I finally have my hands on my Harrods Tudor BB.

Looks great, was it in time for St. Patrick’s Day?

Comment

Ha! I was thinking that too but no, I missed it by 2 days.

Comment

Hamilton chrono on a custom hornback croc...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Comment

Anyone else been paying attention to the new Baselworld releases? I feel pretty underwhelmed so far.

As I expected, Rolex has updated the SS DJ with the new movement, railroad-less dials, and a non-hidden clasp on the jubilee models. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like they’ve introduced the new dial colors I was most interested in (rhodium, eggshell white) so overall I feel like my previous gen DJ was the right choice.
                        Ben

Comment

Anyone else been paying attention to the new Baselworld releases? I feel pretty underwhelmed so far.

As I expected, Rolex has updated the SS DJ with the new movement, railroad-less dials, and a non-hidden clasp on the jubilee models. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like they’ve introduced the new dial colors I was most interested in (rhodium, eggshell white) so overall I feel like my previous gen DJ was the right choice.
                          Rolex and Tudor releases have been the worst in years, pretty disappointing IMO

However Monta released the atlas GMT which is in the Triumph model, looks pretty promising

Comment

What watch I wore today

Undone chrono today.

Edit - ok that photo looked bad so i’m trying one better level of resolution on tapatalk. Hope this doesn’t look too big on computer screens.

Comment

I listened to the hodinkee preshow podcast and I’m not expecting much either. Can’t keep up with it live, I’ll probably listen to their daily Basel podcasts each night.

Comment

seiko sarb033 and nitrile lab gloves

Comment

Working...
                                X