Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got around to replacing the cracked flat crystal with a domed one.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
      New watch - my first automatic moonphase complication for the collection - Longines Master Collection Moonphase

Congrats! It looks great on you.

I have the same watch and love it. It has to be one of the best multi-complication moonphase price performers out there. I will say with its 8 hands, this is the one watch I keep on a winder so I don't have to set it from scratch each time I put it on
      Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

This might do better here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

This might do better here

That shoe belongs in the "What shoes are you wearing today?" thread. :P

Comment

What watch I wore today

Vostok diver on a NATO. Date set wrong

Comment

It's playtime!

Thanks again, [MENTION=16986]ryan850[/MENTION] !!

Comment

Originally posted by Nandyn View Post
                It's playtime!

Thanks again, [MENTION=16986]ryan850[/MENTION] !!
                Looks great! I'm really glad someone is giving it some good wrist time!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

This watch is like my ‘Eleanore’. I put a deposit down on this one about 5-6 years ago for a brand new one from an AD but couldn’t justify the purchase at the time so got my deposit refunded. Ben had it listed for sale 3-4 years ago and I almost snagged it from him then. Earlier this week I finally picked up a very clean used one from that same AD I had the deposit with all those years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    This watch is like my ‘Eleanore’. I put a deposit down on this one about 5-6 years ago for a brand new one from an AD but couldn’t justify the purchase at the time so got my deposit refunded. Ben had it listed for sale 3-4 years ago and I almost snagged it from him then. Earlier this week I finally picked up a very clean used one from that same AD I had the deposit with all those years ago.

She is a beauty. Love that the date window also has similar angles to the hour markers instead of just a rectangle.

Comment

Ben

Comment

That's a good looking watch [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Scofield View Post
                          After that topic looking for a good watch for my small wrists, finally found one!

https://imgur.com/Ef2YmW6
                          https://imgur.com/66oSx20
                          https://imgur.com/5tSjqfA

Maen Hudson in 38mm and midnight blue. This thing pretty much has dress watch proportions and weight in a diver style

On an olive premium model 2 worn&wound strap, expensive but super comfortable

Loving it so far!
                          That's a good looking watch!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

Congrats, let us know what you think. I've had that watch on my shortlist for a while now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I wore it again today. I'm still in the honeymoon period but I think this one may be a keeper. The bracelet is comfortable and the style works great for a business casual environment which is what I work in.

Of course this means something has to go. I think it's going to be my Speedy. I just bought it so it has nearly 5 years of warranty remaining but I just find it boring. I'm not excited to wear it like I am with my other watches. The Speedy would be great for someone who only has 1 or 2 watches but I don't think it's for me.

Comment

Orient Polaris GMT today.

Comment

Working...
                                X