Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black dial group pic today. I tried some different combos but decided the Sub looks best on the bracelet. I prefer the Seamastet on a Nato and the Speedy works with everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

Black dial group pic today. I tried some different combos but decided the Sub looks best on the bracelet. I prefer the Seamastet on a Nato and the Speedy works with everything.

What a family photo!!!!

Comment

I saw that you are selling the Hamilton. You didn’t bond with it?

Comment

Weekend mode.

Comment

Recent acquisition - SSA361

Comment

Great watch collection there. Well done!

Comment

A different Orvis Chrono today...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post
                  I saw that you are selling the Hamilton. You didn’t bond with it?
                  I have a love/hate relationship with chronos. I loved the look of the Hamilton but like most chronos it eventually felt a bit thick on my wrist. Most chronos are thicker in general because they take a movement and add a module on top of it. Or something like a Valjoux 7750 is just thick in general. Reacquiring the Speedy which is a manual wind and thus a bit thinner brought this to the forefront again for me.

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
                  Great watch collection there. Well done!
                  Thanks. Remember that doesn't include my DateJust or GShock. The 3 pictured are just the ones that will get the most wear.

Comment

Comment

Old quartz seiko with a green suede strap. Really loving non brown/black leather these days.

Comment

Comment

Cocktail Time

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbumman View Post

Old quartz seiko with a green suede strap. Really loving non brown/black leather these days.
                            I've owned that watch twice, once with a silver case and once with the PVD case. And I had to sell it each time because it was just too darn big on my wrist. Awesome watch if your wrist is large enough to wear it. Great lume, reliable Seiko movement, chronograph, classic field watch looks. I just need to find something similar in a 40mm size.

Comment

Seattle got hit with a big snow storm this week. I was fortunate enough to have the afternoon off, so I took a stroll around the neighborhood before it got dark. The Timex seemed like a good choice for this sort of outing.

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
                                I've owned that watch twice, once with a silver case and once with the PVD case. And I had to sell it each time because it was just too darn big on my wrist. Awesome watch if your wrist is large enough to wear it. Great lume, reliable Seiko movement, chronograph, classic field watch looks. I just need to find something similar in a 40mm size.
                                Yeah it's a honker compared to most, i'm lucky i have big hands and forearms otherwise it wouldn't work. I usually shy away from it because i don't like that elevated second level where the notches are, but something about the strap has me wearing it daily right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X