This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rbirnie View Post
    Where did you get the bezel insert and strap? Good looking combo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Bezel and insert are from OneSecondCloser on eBay, strap is the vintage highley from WatchGecko.

Comment

Originally posted by BeatriceEvhe
      Hi, how do you add images to your posts? The insert image button here seems to be only for sharing webpage images?
      I use the TapaTalk app to read and post to this forum. When posting, we can add an image from our photos on the phone or camera. Super easy.

Comment

I also use tapatalk, but the ads on the free version seem to be getting more intrusive lately. When posting it asks you what quality, and I choose the smallest image so that it fits here.

Tangramatic bauhaus on the mesh today.

Comment

Timex today

Comment

Orient Star Classic Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by cwk View Post

Orient Star Classic Automatic
              Beautiful

Comment

Daniel JeanRichard diverscope - I’m not big on blacked out watches but it still gets wrist time on the weekends / whenever I’m traveling and wouldn’t want to risk banging around my nicer pieces.

Comment

Weekends and Spidey spark joy.

Comment

Weekend victorinox

Comment

Originally posted by jays0n View Post
                      Weekend victorinox

I really like the look of this watch. Do you know the model number? Also, can I ask the case size?

Comment

I really like the look of this watch. Do you know the model number? Also, can I ask the case size?
                        Thanks it really surprised me too. Was an unexpected gift.

It is 39mm and here the model, also a different angle. I love the thickness and shape of the lugs
                        (Doh, there is a price on it, I never noticed that, I hope they did not pay that. I feel guilty now

Comment

Originally posted by jays0n View Post
                          Thanks it really surprised me too. Was an unexpected gift.

It is 39mm and here the model, also a different angle. I love the thickness and shape of the lugs
                          (Doh, there is a price on it, I never noticed that, I hope they did not pay that. I feel guilty now

Thanks for the information. It's a handsome watch, and seems to be out of stock nearly everywhere. I was able to find one on eBay but they seem scarce, especially with the white dial.

Comment

Thanks for the information. It's a handsome watch, and seems to be out of stock nearly everywhere. I was able to find one on eBay but they seem scarce, especially with the white dial.
                            It's probably an older model which is why you're not seeing many of them for sale now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                              It's probably an older model which is why you're not seeing many of them for sale now.
                              Yeah, the person who gave it to me, bought it, put it away and did not wear and then later sort of regifted to me

Comment

Dress Watch [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X