Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

7a28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reliable mdv106 plus bonus j crew kenton

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

One of the benefits of having multiple watches with the same strap width (20mm in this case) is that you can swap straps from watch to watch. The downside to that, of course....is that you can spend an awful lot of time and mental energy trying to decide which strap/bracelet/NATO looks best on each watch. LOL.

My Tissot Visodate on an aftermarket bracelet:

Comment

Originally posted by cwk View Post

Seiko SPB075
                Beautiful watch, big fan of the navy dial

Comment

Playing broomball tonight, so there's only one choice... The toughest one in the box [emoji123]
                  Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                    Playing broomball tonight, so there's only one choice... The toughest one in the box [emoji123]
                    Looks like it has been through many such events and can take it.

BTW, OMG, we can see the watch boxes in the background. If my wife ever gets on me about my small collection, I am going to show her this post

Comment

Originally posted by jays0n View Post
                      Looks like it has been through many such events and can take it.

BTW, OMG, we can see the watch boxes in the background. If my wife ever gets on me about my small collection, I am going to show her this post

Ha! Well, it worked pretty well with my wife. I kept showing her others' bigger and bigger collections over the years.

(Although at some point I had to start distributing boxes around the house so they wouldn't all be seen together... )
                      Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by minty007 View Post
                        Ha! Well, it worked pretty well with my wife. I kept showing her others' bigger and bigger collections over the years.

(Although at some point I had to start distributing boxes around the house so they wouldn't all be seen together... )
                        Hahahahaha oh man that is awesome. Hmmm also a bit scary though

Comment

Originally posted by BeatriceEvhe
                          Hi, how do you add images to your posts? The insert image button here seems to be only for sharing webpage images?
                          I believe you need to host the image somewhere first. I'll load it to https://postimages.org and then copy the direct image URL into the' Insert Image' box of this reply box.

Comment

Comment

Seiko STO Turtle today

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
                                Seiko STO Turtle today

Where did you get the bezel insert and strap? Good looking combo!

Comment

Working...
                                X