X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cwk View Post
    Awesome color and beautiful watch.
    Thanks! The other day some random guy approached me and asked if it was a Tag Heuer Formula 1...

Comment

This sent me down the Ebay Rabbit Hole. That is a very cool watch. Does that one have the bakelite bezel?

Originally posted by motosacto View Post
      Rocking my dad's old Zodiac SeaWolf again today on a navy NATO strap. I love this watch - 46 years old and still keeping solid time...
      Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
      Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
      --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by BillN View Post
        This sent me down the Ebay Rabbit Hole. That is a very cool watch. Does that one have the bakelite bezel?
        It looks ceramic or maybe glass even. So cool. Yes, what cool stuff is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Longines Conquest GMT

Silly question...but on most GMT watches, does the second timezone hand always display the second hour in a 24 scale? I assume that the red hand on your Longines takes 24 hours to go around. Do most GMT watches do that? Or do they go around every 12 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
            Silly question...but on most GMT watches, does the second timezone hand always display the second hour in a 24 scale? I assume that the red hand on your Longines takes 24 hours to go around. Do most GMT watches do that? Or do they go around every 12 hours?
            Yes, most watches with a second time zone display it on a 24 hour scale, in part to help differentiate between AM/PM in that time zone.
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by TMann View Post
              Agree with what LesserBlackDog said. And yes, on this one the red hand takes 24 hours to go around. Right now it's set to the same time zone as the time, but when I take it traveling I'll adjust the time but leave the red hand set to my home time zone.
              Last edited by cwk; January 26, 2019, 11:38 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Todd Snyder Beekman today.

Comment

Really impressed with this watch...

Ben

Comment

Weekend watch

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Wow. Very cool. Neat technology in the Oceanus series.

Comment

Picked up an inexpensive dress/casual watch this past week. Tissot. Quartz. About 39mm wide, but wears larger because of the large dial. I had an extra engineer-type bracelet available, so it's currently living on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post

Sleek and mean!! Love that look.

Comment

Todd Snyder Beekman today.
                            I really like this watch. Looks better on in your photo than the ads and reviews photos.

Comment

Another Tissot. This one is a Vistodate Heritage automatic on a casual black leather strap.

Comment

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X