X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Publius View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh man I am in love with this!!! Mechanical with no date, and the big R!!! So nice!

Comment

7a38 again today

Comment

Originally posted by cwk View Post
        Seiko SJE073 (Baby Grand Seiko Snowflake)
        that's a lovely piece!
        Curious why you went with SJE073 over SARX055, if you don't mind me asking, at almost twice the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by kongmw View Post
          that's a lovely piece!
          Curious why you went with SJE073 over SARX055, if you don't mind me asking, at almost twice the cost.
          I debated between the two and ended up going with the 073 since it's the first to use the 6L35 caliber. I have a few watches that fall in the "collector" category, and I include this one in that group. That said, I'm still not entirely sure it was worth the extra money, especially given that it only loses 1mm thickness from the 055 and also gives up a titanium case for stainless steel, but it's a fabulous watch and keeps great time. It would be a hard decision if I had to choose between the two of them again.

Comment

I debated between the two and ended up going with the 073 since it's the first to use the 6L35 caliber. I have a few watches that fall in the "collector" category, and I include this one in that group. That said, I'm still not entirely sure it was worth the extra money, especially given that it only loses 1mm thickness from the 055 and also gives up a titanium case for stainless steel, but it's a fabulous watch and keeps great time. It would be a hard decision if I had to choose between the two of them again.
            I can definitely see both sides of the arguments and both models are so clean looking that you can't go wrong with either.

Comment

Rocking my dad's old Zodiac SeaWolf again today on a navy NATO strap. I love this watch - 46 years old and still keeping solid time...
              Mark

Comment

Orient Mako XL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by motosacto View Post
                  Rocking my dad's old Zodiac SeaWolf again today on a navy NATO strap. I love this watch - 46 years old and still keeping solid time...
                  those are so cool

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper_B View Post
                    Orient Mako XL
                    Awesome color and beautiful watch.

Comment

Longines Conquest GMT

Comment

1962 Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by motosacto View Post
                          So cool. Being dad’s makes it all the more so (nice look, nice story). Love that simple bezel.

Comment

Marlin reissue today

Comment

Originally posted by jays0n View Post
                              Marlin reissue today
                              One of my favorite clean watches. Looks great on the band you're using.

Comment

One of my favorite clean watches. Looks great on the band you're using.
                                Thanks, I also like the simplicity and also the color and style of the numbers. It is probably too small for most wrists. BTW, the band is a very simple button/stud strap from Etsy vendor HidesAndStitches. They will make them in custom lengths.

Comment

Working...
                                X