• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jays0n View Post
    New (old) Seiko 7a38, refreshed by me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    love that thing.

Comment

I've been so on the fence about selling my 'vanilla' speedy for a few months. Feels a bit large and thick compared to my more recent preferences, but something about the dial and Hesalite keeps me from actually selling it.

I'm a little bit on a hiatus from buying for the past few months, have thinned out the collection a bit. Just moved across country and 2nd baby on the way, but generally pretty happy with my collection and leaves plenty of time to think about where to go next.

Today I threw my OG bond on a grey canvas from Redrock straps. I really like the practicality of a tool watch and thin design at work, where I work with my hands a lot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
        Picked up a watch yesterday which I’ve been looking at for awhile now. Used watch shop near me had one that was 4 year old with stickers still on it. Saved me about $2k vs buying a brand new one.

Edit: Just realized I forgot to remove the stickers on the side of the case. You can see them if you look carefully.

Oh man this is cool as hell. Love this and your hammy too. I bet you move that gs before too long though [emoji23][emoji23]

Really like the overall look of this Rolex though and [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION]'s OP as well. Beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

I found a preowned version with the Lemania movement. Soo enamored with this thing right now!

So classy dude

Comment

Originally posted by halfmacgas View Post
            Oh man this is cool as hell. Love this and your hammy too. I bet you move that gs before too long though [emoji23][emoji23]

Really like the overall look of this Rolex though and [MENTION=2341]LesserBlackDog[/MENTION]'s OP as well. Beautiful.

I'm already contemplating replacing the GS with a 2264.50. It's basically the black dial sword hands version of your SMP in quartz. I still want 1 quartz in the rotation but I think I may get more use out of that than the GS in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by idvsego View Post
              love that thing.
              Thanks, me too

Comment

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
                That's pretty slick. I'm usually not a fan of gilt or pvd, but somehow it works together here. Also the 7a38 is just a cool watch.
                I usually do not get coated watches due to the coating eventually wearing off. In this case, I actually went looking for black coating with patina./brassing. I have a 7a28 on the way too (could not help myself)

Comment

::checks ebay for 7a38 and 7a28::

Holy moly did you see that pepsi dial?

I'm not going to buy a new old watch, but it is fun to look.

Comment

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
                    ::checks ebay for 7a38 and 7a28::

Holy moly did you see that pepsi dial?

I'm not going to buy a new old watch, but it is fun to look.
                    Hahaha oh man, that is a slippery slope. Don’t look at this either:

https://thespringbar.com/blogs/guide...llectors-guide

Comment

Back to Sinning

Comment

Feeling green.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

Back to Sinning

That’s a big looking watch (probably too big for me) but it looks fantastic and fits you well. Love the cream sort of color the white bits are.

Comment

7a28!!!

Comment

Comment

Tissot Chronograph, fresh after getting a new battery:

Comment

Working...
                                X