This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sethtvaughn View Post
    We see this watch on nato’s and leather straps so often that I had to do a double take seeing it on a bracelet. Looks good, just uncommon.
    Funny you should say that. As I was walking to work this morning I started wondering if maybe I shouldn't give a different strap/bracelet a try. Maybe a nato or something to add a bit of colour. Thing is, if I do that then all of my dressier watches will be on natos and I think having at least one watch on a metal band isn't such a bad idea.

Comment

When you haven't worn a watch in a while and forget to change the time/date.

Comment

Originally posted by Loafer28 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Classic beauty!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post

Or, as is my case, when you can't read the date without glasses on so you don't bother setting it.

Comment

Originally posted by DocDave View Post
            Or, as is my case, when you can't read the date without glasses on so you don't bother setting it.
            That's my excuse now - but even when my eyes were good I was just lazy and also didn't need a watch to tell me that.

Comment

Modded vintage Seiko 7002...

Sent from my CONTROL shoe phone inside the Cone of Silence

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                I’m awaiting the arrival of a new strap (C&B chevron NATO in navy/red) to see if that will rekindle my affection for my Polar.
                I have that nato. I thought it worked well with the Polar. I may still have a pic on my phone for it.

Comment

Looks pretty good [MENTION=3421]Vicious49[/MENTION].

Comment

Browns game shenanigans with the Hammy

Comment

Don’t call what your wearing an outfit. Don’t ever say your car is broke.
                      Don’t sing with a fake British accent. Don’t act like your family’s a joke.
                      --Jason Isbell

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post

Wearing the polar today too. I’m
                        The opposite in that every time I want to sell the watch I realize how it goes with pretty much any strap I put it on. Which always makes me end up keeping it.

Beauty!!! This week while traveling this week, I got a complement on my Invicta copy of this sort of look. The person acted as if it was your Rolex. If they only knew it was just one of DocDave’s cast-offs Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post

Exactly!!! I just made a promise to myself to (from now) to only ever buy mechanical watches that do not have a date feature. I have a Marlin repro and it is so nice to just wind, set time, and go!

Comment

Got a simple watch as a gift; wearing it while traveling today

Comment

I am a fan of these lugs...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Grill time after a pretty decent walk in the woods with my newest beater.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X